- 28 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Customer service is important to us. We want your online payments to be fast, friendly and, most importantly, secure. Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy and security of our members and contacts. This policy statement tells you how we safeguard online security. Our on-line payment facility is operated by QMusic.
QMusic in a non-profit organisation that relies on your membership and participation in our events and services to help fund the many measures we are taking to realise the potential of the Queensland music industry. Pricing for QMusic membership, events and services are carefully monitored by us to provide you with fees competitive to other music industry organisations. All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 1st July 2000. Any price changes will be updated on our websites.
QMusic may refund the purchase price (minus an administration charge) of certain QMusic events and services (eg. BIGSOUND conference, Queensland Music Awards online entries and the Awards Night, MAPS and workshops), on a case by case basis, prior to the event. Refunds cannot be made after the event has occurred. If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org ph: +61 7 3257 0013.
Changes to These Policies
QMusic may amend this policy from time to time, and the amended policy will be published online.
Terms and Conditions
Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our members and contacts. This policy statement tells you how we collect information and how we use it.
QMusic Membership, Data Storage and Data Collection
The information provided through membership is used as part of our effort to keep members informed about upcoming events, special offers and QMusic activities. Unless otherwise requested, members will automatically receive regular information via email or post, outlining these activities. When you become a member, you understand and agree that this information may be selectively provided to relevant arts organisations that have information that may interest you. Other personal information collected by QMusic (through means including surveys, workshop feedback forms, and sign up sheets) will be stored by QMusic for internal and statistical use. If you indicate at the time of data collection, your information may be passed on to relevant arts organisations that have information that may interest you. If you indicate at the time of collection, you will also be added to QMusic email mailing lists.