- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: We've got some snapchat filters over the valley. Spice up your snaps... you know you want to ?? #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: A.B. Original just announced they're the first act on @lanewayfest 2017 during their @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials (with Funkoars) are both halfway through making new records #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials tap their feet, bop their heads every time Lindsay McDougall plays a song excerpt #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "Community radio program makers are intimately connected with the music scenes and genres they play" Cam Durnsford MD @pbs…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "It is absolutely about building those direct relationships" Chris Johnson #Amrap on approaching #CommunityRadio @BIGSOUND…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @4ZZZ: Tesla Coils, part of the showcase of Gold Coast acts @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/BRwGhq6z9KRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Peanut Butter Wolf gets nostalgic during @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.co/CFLdVndfiO https://t.co/Et0cd2cTIWRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @WAUnified: UNIFIED are proud to announce their brand new initiative – The Unified Grant. Revealed today by UNIFIED founder... https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: Anth is gonna show you his moves at the Future Marketing panel today at 2PM ?? Get some #BIGSOUND16 @BIGSOUNDtweets https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Queensland: Awesome start #BIGSOUND16 ? Keep tagging ur ?&? to #thisisqueensland ?? by @amyrkerby @myBakerylane @nightlifemusic https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @doncandon: Peanut Butter Wolf and J Rocc giving amazing insights into some @stonesthrow highlights. #BIGSOUND16 https://t.co/Gt4ueSpV4IRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Conference Sells Out
Didn’t think the BIGSOUND conference could get any bigger? Well you’re right. We’re pleased to announce that the final conference ticket has just been handed across the digital counter…. and they’re sold out! With over 1300 delegates, the laws of space and time have finally collided, with the ‘no more’ sign being hung out a week before BIGSOUND takes over Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley from September 7 – 9.
So if you want to discover the future of music at THE place to do it, a BIGSOUND Festival ticket is your final option. But what a great option it is! The door is still ajar for you to experience BIGSOUND with a limited number of Festival passes still available from just $45+BF. Choose your own adventure of 160 bands across 16 valley venues, plus a massive closing party, stretching your live music experience across three nights. At less than 47c per band, BIGSOUND is tailor-made for both true music fans and thrifty party-hunters alike. And it all takes place in Australia’s only dedicated special entertainment precinct. There is, as they say, nothing quite like it.
Still want more? BIGSOUND is transforming the Oh Hello! carpark into the essential BIGSOUND meeting ground, The BIGSOUND Beergarden. Open to BIGSOUND Festival punters, it’s hosted by Coopers and Sailor Jerry and features a food truck, free WiFi and a pop-up barbershop!
This year’s BIGSOUND Festival includes artists like A.B. Original, Tkay Maidza, DZ Deathrays, Alex Lahey, Luke Million, Harts, Vera Blue, I Heart Hiroshima, KUCKA, Sampa the Great, Japanese Wallpaper, Rainbow Chan, Tigertown, Tash Sultana, Ivan Ooze, Gawurra and many more. Your BIGSOUND Festival pass also gives you access to the exclusive closing night party at The Triffid on Friday September 9, rounding out a huge week of live music.
Meanwhile, Brisbane is getting ready for the onslaught of people from around the world. Venue stockrooms are overflowing with kegs, Berocca is sold-out and traders all around the Valley are preparing for one of their biggest weeks of the year.
BIGSOUND is ready for you… are you ready for BIGSOUND?
BIGSOUND Festival tickets are available now until sold out from just $45+bf from Oztix via www.bigsound.org.au.
BIGSOUND Conference tickets have now sold out.
View Festival Timetable
Buy Festival Tickets
OFFICIAL 2016 BIGSOUND FESTIVAL VENUES
Black Bear Lodge
Coopers Brightside Outdoor Stage
Ric's Big Backyard
triple j Unearthed Stage @ Oh Hello!
The Elephant Hotel
The Flying Cock
The New Globe Theatre
Woolly Mammoth – Alehouse Stage
Woolly Mammoth – Mane Stage
Published: 31 Aug 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk