- 1 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: Recent @BIGSOUNDtweets attendee, @aaromwilson shares showcase festival tips. Perfectly timed for #WAMFestival in Nov http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 30 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicBris: The latest in our @BIGSOUNDtweets series of interviews features Syd's @elanastone - watch int here: http://t.co/dXMMg1Mg8yRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: _ @AusAAM launched a Code of Conduct for Artist Managers @BIGSOUNDtweets. Let's get ethical, ETHICAL! (insert tune) http://t.c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: @triplej took some excellent snaps at @BIGSOUNDtweets last week... http://t.co/EGGDitVQtaRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @havegoodmanners: .@banoffeemusic, @illsills, @KloMusic and @LUCIANBLOMKAMP share their @BIGSOUNDtweets highs/lows via @tonedeaf_music h…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TomMagazine: Neil Finn talks songwriting at Bigsound with @SeanSennett @NeilFinn @BIGSOUNDtweets http://t.co/UC58FY180DRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @slamskatemag: Check out some photos and a quick wrap-up from Brisbane's Bigsound Festival. @BIGSOUNDtweets. http://t.co/1OyAbtDrxF http…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Watch Peter Noble of @BluesfestByron's revealing @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote in full. With @PeterVthatsme. #BIGSOUND http://…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @BluesfestByron: WATCH: The full interview with @BluesfestByron director Peter Noble & @PeterVthatsme from @BIGSOUNDtweets last week ->h…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @JBL_AUS: Day one recap of all the JBL action from @BIGSOUNDtweets @TheMusicComAu http://t.co/LLXydQ1DQIRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: Peep our @BIGSOUNDtweets gallery featuring @clientliaison @TKAYMAIDZA @LFRESHTHELION and more http://t.co/kfrYDgS8ET http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplejtheking: Dom (@homeandhosed) has listed his @BIGSOUNDtweets live highlights from last week: http://t.co/Skr9AIl3RJRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: The top five industry figures at @BIGSOUNDtweets according to @iohyouforever. Model your life on one of these people. ht…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @PeterVthatsme: “@TheMusicComAu: Our story on Peter Noble's @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: http://t.co/GTIot9qsRQ #BIGSOUND #tm_bs” My chat w …Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Live Expands & Announces 50 Artists
BIGSOUND Live is pleased to announce that thanks to new major sponsor oztix, the event has been further extended for 2012 to host 120 of the world’s hottest artists in twelve Fortitude Valley venues over two nights, September 12 and 13.
The new artist announcement features over 50 artists and is headed by The Aston Shuffle, Closure in Moscow, Ball Park Music, Henry Wagons, Strange Talk and Emperors. The lineup will also include the legendary David Bridie, Adelaide’s favourite facial hair aficionados The Beards and country star Catherine Britt, bringing a depth and variety to what has become the annual industry gathering for the music community together across the breadth of its diverse genres.
Proof of BIGSOUND’s lure for international artists is evident with the inclusion also of Starsailor’s James Walsh (UK), The Darcys (Canada), All the Young (UK) and Cairo Knife Fight (NZ) among others. These names are added to the previously announced line-up including Violent Soho, Oliver Tank and more.
"The number of artists and showcasing venues for BIGSOUND LIVE has doubled in the last two years. This, along with the quality and diversity of artists showcasing ensures that this is a must attend event for the global music community”, said BIGSOUND programmer Graham Ashton.
BIGSOUND Live’s major partnership with national ticketing company oztix extends a long association which further assists the growth of the event. "BIGSOUND is Australia's biggest and best annual music industry event and oztix is extremely excited and proud to be sponsoring BIGSOUND Live this year. oztix is Australia's largest independent ticketing company, so it just makes sense to partner with Australia's largest music industry bash!" said oztix CEO Brian “Smash” Chladil.
Tickets for BIGSOUND are now available at the Special Rate HERE until July 31 and includes entry to all official conference sessions, parties, after-parties and BIGSOUND Live music events.
Tickets for BIGSOUND Live only are available through oztix for just $45+BF for one night (60 bands) or $69+BF for both nights (120 bands).
BIGSOUND LIVE ARTISTS:
The Aston Shuffle
Ben Lee - Artist (AUS/USA)
Published: 20 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk