- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: We've got some snapchat filters over the valley. Spice up your snaps... you know you want to ?? #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: A.B. Original just announced they're the first act on @lanewayfest 2017 during their @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials (with Funkoars) are both halfway through making new records #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials tap their feet, bop their heads every time Lindsay McDougall plays a song excerpt #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "Community radio program makers are intimately connected with the music scenes and genres they play" Cam Durnsford MD @pbs…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "It is absolutely about building those direct relationships" Chris Johnson #Amrap on approaching #CommunityRadio @BIGSOUND…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @4ZZZ: Tesla Coils, part of the showcase of Gold Coast acts @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/BRwGhq6z9KRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Peanut Butter Wolf gets nostalgic during @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.co/CFLdVndfiO https://t.co/Et0cd2cTIWRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @WAUnified: UNIFIED are proud to announce their brand new initiative – The Unified Grant. Revealed today by UNIFIED founder... https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: Anth is gonna show you his moves at the Future Marketing panel today at 2PM ?? Get some #BIGSOUND16 @BIGSOUNDtweets https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Queensland: Awesome start #BIGSOUND16 ? Keep tagging ur ?&? to #thisisqueensland ?? by @amyrkerby @myBakerylane @nightlifemusic https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @doncandon: Peanut Butter Wolf and J Rocc giving amazing insights into some @stonesthrow highlights. #BIGSOUND16 https://t.co/Gt4ueSpV4IRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Live Expands & Announces 50 Artists
BIGSOUND Live is pleased to announce that thanks to new major sponsor oztix, the event has been further extended for 2012 to host 120 of the world’s hottest artists in twelve Fortitude Valley venues over two nights, September 12 and 13.
The new artist announcement features over 50 artists and is headed by The Aston Shuffle, Closure in Moscow, Ball Park Music, Henry Wagons, Strange Talk and Emperors. The lineup will also include the legendary David Bridie, Adelaide’s favourite facial hair aficionados The Beards and country star Catherine Britt, bringing a depth and variety to what has become the annual industry gathering for the music community together across the breadth of its diverse genres.
Proof of BIGSOUND’s lure for international artists is evident with the inclusion also of Starsailor’s James Walsh (UK), The Darcys (Canada), All the Young (UK) and Cairo Knife Fight (NZ) among others. These names are added to the previously announced line-up including Violent Soho, Oliver Tank and more.
"The number of artists and showcasing venues for BIGSOUND LIVE has doubled in the last two years. This, along with the quality and diversity of artists showcasing ensures that this is a must attend event for the global music community”, said BIGSOUND programmer Graham Ashton.
BIGSOUND Live’s major partnership with national ticketing company oztix extends a long association which further assists the growth of the event. "BIGSOUND is Australia's biggest and best annual music industry event and oztix is extremely excited and proud to be sponsoring BIGSOUND Live this year. oztix is Australia's largest independent ticketing company, so it just makes sense to partner with Australia's largest music industry bash!" said oztix CEO Brian “Smash” Chladil.
Tickets for BIGSOUND are now available at the Special Rate HERE until July 31 and includes entry to all official conference sessions, parties, after-parties and BIGSOUND Live music events.
Tickets for BIGSOUND Live only are available through oztix for just $45+BF for one night (60 bands) or $69+BF for both nights (120 bands).
BIGSOUND LIVE ARTISTS:
The Aston Shuffle
Ben Lee - Artist (AUS/USA)
Published: 20 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk