- 28 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Wraps For 2016
BIGSOUND’s 15th birthday party has come to a satisfying end and we hope everyone has caught up on some welcome sleep! A massive week for the furthering of music and art as well as big steps forward in both business outcomes and industry discourse. Check out some of the 2016 stats and watch the highlights!
Published: 22 Sep 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk
BIGSOUND 2016 Has Landed
BIGSOUND 2016 has kicked off and we're excited to share some of the news and content coming through including full keynotes from Kim Gordon & Jaddan Comerford. Check out the highlights from day 1 and follow us #BIGSOUND16 online. Tickets are still availble from Oztix's BIGSOUND Festival pop up outlet at Shop F, 680 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley.
Published: 08 Sep 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk
BIGSOUND Conference Sells Out
The door is still ajar for you to experience BIGSOUND with a limited number of Festival passes still available from just $45+BF. Choose your own adventure of 160 bands across 16 valley venues, plus a massive closing party, stretching your live music experience across three nights (Sept 7 - 9). At less than 47c per band, BIGSOUND is tailor-made for both true music fans and thrifty party-hunters alike. And it all takes place in Australia’s only dedicated special entertainment precinct. There is, as they say, nothing quite like it.
Published: 31 Aug 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk
Full BIGSOUND Schedule Unleashed!
BIGSOUND Festival 2016 has dropped its schedule including times for all 160 of its live shows on the official BIGSOUND app (available now in the Apple and Google Play stores) as planning starts in earnest across Australia for the event which runs from September 7 – 9 in Brisbane’s iconic Fortitude Valley live music precinct.
Published: 25 Aug 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk
Official BIGSOUND App Now Available
PLOT, SCHEME, PARTY & PLAN with the official BIGSOUND app. Packed with all the info you need to navigate your way around everyone's favourite urban festival experience - BIGSOUND Sept 7 - 9th. Taking place in Brisbane's famous Fortitude Valley Precinct the app offers scheduling tools, maps and more! Download it now from the Google Play and Apple iTunes stores.
Published: 20 Aug 2016 by QMusic Newsdesk