- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets is a one-day forum for young people looking to break into the music industry. http://t.co/CXbAlOLbdTRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Announces Speakers & Artists. New date for 2013: http://t.co/BkOjh4egFYRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: All about BigSound's new Music+Design program... (@BIGSOUNDtweets) http://t.co/15s7CspFWKRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Desktopmagazine: Music and design come together for a unique series of events in Brisbane, curated by @BIGSOUNDtweets — http://t.co/A7d…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scene_magazine: This year's Little @BIGSOUNDtweets will aid "younger people about how to get into the industry and thrive”. http://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: -@BIGSOUNDtweets has added another program to its already sizable list of events. http://t.co/MVQmSU5yMfRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SBS2: It's a BIG one this year RT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Music + Design is go! http://t.co/b6goRp2a4R #PunIntendedRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Eventfinder_AU: First annual @BIGSOUNDtweets Music+Design program announced. http://t.co/W5P3Ll1TsIRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @agdaqld: Bigsound Music + Design launches and what a lineup! Regurgitator Ken Taylor Christopher Doyle Joseph Mark ...and... http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: New @BIGSOUNDtweets announcement. This is a big one: introducing BIGSOUND Music+Design. http://t.co/tjCj6hLys2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsMusic + Design is go! http://t.co/pd6aQ6qWL0
- 11 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Regurgitators: Quan and Ben will be speaking at @bigsoundtweets in September in Brisbane. Get your early bird tickets now! http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets@Liamclifford_ woo hoo!!!!
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @LewisLeeMelanie: Jesus, it's like JUNE YOU GUYS. Bring on @BIGSOUNDtweets! Betta get me a ticket...Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @DUNERATSS: LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR AT Park Acoustics FESTIVAL TODAY IN PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @MuchoBravado: If reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats -…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @NickiGirlStar: Yay, I am going to @bigsoundtweets - just bought my earlybird ticket #justmadecutoffRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Artist Showcase Applications Open
Australian and international artists have the rare chance to perform in front of some of the most influential figures in the international music industry at BIGSOUND Live 2012. Applications to showcase have been extended until Friday 11th May.
Published: 15 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic and Virgin Australia honoured for the HOME Indigenous music project
A unique initiative to promote Indigenous music artists around the nation and the world has been honored at the Queensland round of the Australian Business Arts Foundation (AbaF) Awards. Q Music and airline Virgin Australia have collected the State AbaF ‘Partnership Award’ for the successful series of HOME compilation CDs.
Published: 29 Sep 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk
BIG thanks from QMusic
The past month has been a huge month for QMusic and we have successfully delivered two major events, The Queensland Music Awards and BIGSOUND. The Queensland Music Awards, undertook a facelift this year and we are thrilled with the support that we received from applicants, judges, sponsors, finalists, winners and attendees on the night.
Published: 28 Sep 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk
BIGSOUND Live Sells Out
We're pleased to announce that at 9:40 last night, BIGSOUND Live sold out with over 2500 punters and industry enjoying the final night of bands. This announcement joints Tuesday's sell-out of the conference, creating what has been a truly amazing event in the music industry calendar.
Published: 09 Sep 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk
Virgin Australia and AMIN announce breakthrough deal for touring artists
Touring just became a lot easier for touring artists with airline Virgin Australia announcing a new initiative aimed at addressing the ongoing problems musicians face when travelling with musical equipment. After discussions led by national body The Australian Music Industry Network (AMIN), Virgin Australia have made an offer exclusively to the music industry that includes a baggage allowance of 32kg (across three pieces of checked baggage) for individual artists – with an additional 32kg able to be purchased in advance for just $15. Bands will also now be able to ‘pool’ their baggage allowance across their travelling group.
Published: 07 Sep 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk