- 28 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsPOND fronthuman, founding member of Mink Mussel Creek, ex-Tame Impala bass-player, one half of… http://t.co/2w95bjiFyW
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsBrisbane band mosmanalder return with ‘Germland (of Julien Charbonneau)’ the first single from their… http://t.co/dJnhu5N2cr
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsTassie rock four-piece Luca Brasi are showing no signs of slowing down. Currently on a national tour… http://t.co/6YWpUVOVEU
- 26 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 25 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsklomusic is a very short description of a something that has so much to offer. The musical creation of… http://t.co/0PvkRokHPG
- 25 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsPart-time philosopher, full-time good bloke – Jeremy Neale takes hold of your hand, lets you know… http://t.co/sOK4Q4DO7V
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SoundsAustralia: Not too late to play @BIGSOUNDtweets Sth East QLD artist can enter the @triplejunearthd competition and win a slot! ht…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 22 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsWith two much-lauded EP’s already to their name, Melbourne’s I'lls are consistently mentioned as one… http://t.co/CNTB0xtxzP
- 22 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsholyholymusic released their debut, 'The Pacific EP', in March 2014 to critical acclaim. It features… http://t.co/sWgntT5xdV
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsFlyying Colours make reverb-drenched pop music that echoes shoegaze and psychedelia. Their debut… http://t.co/kHN5fx5Ep0
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsAfter releasing two albums over 2010 (Hunting) and 2011 (King’s Canyon) it was time for ernest_ellis… http://t.co/57GuWGo0fE
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets@sixpartsummer timetable will be available soon(-ish)! We'd recommend coming to both nights though, because they're both gonna be rad.
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsHailing from Western Australia, coin_banks joins the new wave of Hip Hop artists carving paths in the… http://t.co/EHfPHjp6rf
- 18 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsEthereal vocals, lush electronics and dream beats combine in airlingx - the aptly-titled new project… http://t.co/VwI3vC4ipl
- 17 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND 2012 CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT!
|REGISTRATION TYPE||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
From 1st August
Conference passes include:
- Entry to all conference sessions (subject to capacity restrictions)
- Lunch each day
- Access to online delegate networking
- Entry to all showcase events Wednesday & Thursday nights (18+ venues/subject to capacity restrictions)
- Access to BIGSOUND parties and after party.
- Conference show bag
- Conference program
Conference Pass Collection
Passes can be collected at the venue during the following times.
Tuesday 11th September 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 12th September 9.00am - 4.30pm
Thursday 13th September 9.00am - 4.30pm
Friday 14th September 9.00am - 3.30pm
Venue: Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts
420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
(The Registration Desk will be in the foyer on Level 2)
- Member Rate applies to members of QMusic, AIR, AAM, MMF, IMMF, WIN, IMNZ, AMPAL, WAM, Music VIC, Music NT, MusicACT, CMST.
- If you are a member of another music organisation not listed here please contact QMusic on email@example.com or +61 7 3257 0013 before proceeding with your conference registration.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Terms and Conditions and our Refund Policy are below.
Terms and Conditions
- Your name, organisation and website details can be viewed online by other delegates. If permission is given at time of registration, your email address will also be visible
- To register as a member you must quote your membership number. If you do not know your member number please contact the participating organisation before registering
- If you are not a current QMusic member and would like to join QMusic before registering please see HERE
- Tickets are not transferrable
All BIGSOUND Live shows in the evenings are 18+ events.
BIGSOUND Refund Policy
Up to 29th August - Refunds of BIGSOUND registration may be permitted on a case by case basis. Delegates must notify the organisers in writing no later than 29th August 2012. If a refund is agreed to, a 10% admin charge will be deducted from the refund amount. After 29th August – BIGSOUND registrations are not refundable.