- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND 2012 CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT!
|REGISTRATION TYPE||MEMBER RATE||NON-MEMBER RATE|
From 1st August
Conference passes include:
- Entry to all conference sessions (subject to capacity restrictions)
- Lunch each day
- Access to online delegate networking
- Entry to all showcase events Wednesday & Thursday nights (18+ venues/subject to capacity restrictions)
- Access to BIGSOUND parties and after party.
- Conference show bag
- Conference program
Conference Pass Collection
Passes can be collected at the venue during the following times.
Tuesday 11th September 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 12th September 9.00am - 4.30pm
Thursday 13th September 9.00am - 4.30pm
Friday 14th September 9.00am - 3.30pm
Venue: Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts
420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
(The Registration Desk will be in the foyer on Level 2)
- Member Rate applies to members of QMusic, AIR, AAM, MMF, IMMF, WIN, IMNZ, AMPAL, WAM, Music VIC, Music NT, MusicACT, CMST.
- If you are a member of another music organisation not listed here please contact QMusic on email@example.com or +61 7 3257 0013 before proceeding with your conference registration.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Terms and Conditions and our Refund Policy are below.
Terms and Conditions
- Your name, organisation and website details can be viewed online by other delegates. If permission is given at time of registration, your email address will also be visible
- To register as a member you must quote your membership number. If you do not know your member number please contact the participating organisation before registering
- If you are not a current QMusic member and would like to join QMusic before registering please see HERE
- Tickets are not transferrable
All BIGSOUND Live shows in the evenings are 18+ events.
BIGSOUND Refund Policy
Up to 29th August - Refunds of BIGSOUND registration may be permitted on a case by case basis. Delegates must notify the organisers in writing no later than 29th August 2012. If a refund is agreed to, a 10% admin charge will be deducted from the refund amount. After 29th August – BIGSOUND registrations are not refundable.