- 27 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: #OPPORTUNITIES ??? From likes of @fringe_world @BIGSOUNDtweets @APRAAMCOS @audiofly_ + MORE! https://t.co/aEO9rGs2WG https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Keen to showcase at @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016? You have until 8 May to apply. https://t.co/fPESNl6dFaRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 11 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Back for 2016, @BIGSOUNDtweets will be held in Brisbane on 7-9 September. https://t.co/byTdq4MK4h https://t.co/hiF9NiKNNhRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 11 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AAABackstage: Get ready! @BIGSOUNDtweets is back and looking for up-and-coming artists to play. Early bird tickets on sale now https://…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: There's no better time to pick up your #bigsound16 conference passes! https://t.co/pXDZpft09l https://t.co/3WAgo8ToVnRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @blank_gc: .@BIGSOUNDtweets opened artist applications and early bird tickets this week https://t.co/B7X048dlrc. Is it September yet, @Q…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @acidstag: .@BIGSOUNDtweets opens artist registrations and preps for their 15th year anniversary; https://t.co/DeQ6LajORj https://t.co/O…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Noise11Tweets: #Noise11 @BIGSOUNDtweets welcomes new programmer Maggie Collins https://t.co/LhvCJpKUBU #musicnews #music #newsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: Artist applications open for @BIGSOUNDtweets. https://t.co/CDgMNLiQDb https://t.co/SkkH1gd1xeRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @onthecurbside: @BIGSOUNDtweets has locked in its dates for 2016. https://t.co/Z0BcuPJmIK #ausmusic #MusicNews #onthecurbside https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 6 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scenestr_QLD: It's back #Bigsound2016 returns for its 15th year @QMusicNetwork @BIGSOUNDtweets - https://t.co/hYktYgFN54Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 6 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: Top 5 Thursdays // @BIGSOUNDtweets, @harts_, @bluesfestbyron, @BABYMETAL_JAPAN Plus: What is F.O.O.D.? https://t.co/RiqK5t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @artsqueensland: Musos! Want to perform at Australia's premier music industry conference? #BIGSOUND16 is now taking applications: https…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets have announced their 15th Anniversary https://t.co/kH96a8hRc3 https://t.co/Vk1sGhTftPRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tonedeaf_music: Want to play @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016? https://t.co/m9FU8K31N2 https://t.co/IYTs2AvlObRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 31 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: BIGSOUND Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary Year! #Brisbane Sept 7 - 9, 2016 #bigsound16 https://t.co/XP5YaWEcIv https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Applications to showcase at BIGSOUND 2012 have now closed!
Australian and International artists will have the rare chance to perform in front of some of the international music industry’s most influential figures at BIGSOUND 2012.
Taking place on the nights of the 12th and 13th September BIGSOUND Live is the two-night music festival that puts artists in front of the local, national and international music industry delegates attending the BIGSOUND Music Industry Conference held 12 - 14th September.
In 2012 BIGSOUND Live is expanding to showcase 120 acts over 12 venues. As well as continuing to showcase a diversity of breaking acts from the world over, BIGSOUND Live 2012 will be turning the spotlight on the country music scene, encouraging applications from these artists.
In addition to having access to hundreds of influential music industry figures BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists are provided with the opportunity for excellent media exposure with the event being covered by national and international media outlets.
- Queensland based, national and international artists are encouraged to apply.
- Application fees: QMusic members - A$14.50 Non-members - A$18.50
- Applications close 5pm, Friday 4th May 2012.
- There is no travel assistance available and each successful act will be responsible for landing themselves in Brisbane.
- ONE complimentary conference pass will be made available to each successful showcase act (Note: additional conference passes will be offered to band members at a discounted rate).
- Acts to be available in Brisbane 12 – 14 September 2012.
"BIGSOUND 2011 was actually one of the best nights and gigs of my life. I had such a great time that I think I said "that was the best gig I've ever done" right after I came offstage. It was a completely packed-out venue and the vibe was just incredible!"
- Lanie Lane, Showcasing Artist 2011 (AUS)
Past BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists have included:
Adalita : Bertie Blackman : Ball Park Music : Bleeding Knees Club : Busby Marou : Bob Evans : Boy & Bear : The Cairos : Calling All Cars : Children Collide : Cloud Control : Deep Sea Arcade : Dan Kelly's Dream Band : Dappled Cities : DZ Deathrays : Ernest Ellis : Emma Louise : Evil Eddie : The Getaway Plan : Guineafowl : The Holidays : Horrorshow : Hungry Kids of Hungary : Husky : The Jezabels : Jinga Safari : The John Steel Singers : Lanie Lane : Last Dinosaurs : Little Red : The Medics : The Middle East : The Naked and Famous : Old Man River : Papa Vs Pretty : Parades : Regurgitator : San Cisco : Stonefield : Temper Trap : The Vasco Era : Velociraptor : Washington : Yves Klein Blue + many more!