- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: We've got some snapchat filters over the valley. Spice up your snaps... you know you want to ?? #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: A.B. Original just announced they're the first act on @lanewayfest 2017 during their @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials (with Funkoars) are both halfway through making new records #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials tap their feet, bop their heads every time Lindsay McDougall plays a song excerpt #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "Community radio program makers are intimately connected with the music scenes and genres they play" Cam Durnsford MD @pbs…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "It is absolutely about building those direct relationships" Chris Johnson #Amrap on approaching #CommunityRadio @BIGSOUND…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @4ZZZ: Tesla Coils, part of the showcase of Gold Coast acts @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/BRwGhq6z9KRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Peanut Butter Wolf gets nostalgic during @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.co/CFLdVndfiO https://t.co/Et0cd2cTIWRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @WAUnified: UNIFIED are proud to announce their brand new initiative – The Unified Grant. Revealed today by UNIFIED founder... https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: Anth is gonna show you his moves at the Future Marketing panel today at 2PM ?? Get some #BIGSOUND16 @BIGSOUNDtweets https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Queensland: Awesome start #BIGSOUND16 ? Keep tagging ur ?&? to #thisisqueensland ?? by @amyrkerby @myBakerylane @nightlifemusic https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @doncandon: Peanut Butter Wolf and J Rocc giving amazing insights into some @stonesthrow highlights. #BIGSOUND16 https://t.co/Gt4ueSpV4IRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND 2013 will be held on the 11-13th September.
BIGSOUND, now in its 11th year, has a reputation as the best and most relevant music industry event in Australia. Produced by QMusic, BIGSOUND is positioned as Australia's most internationally focused conference.
BIGSOUND draws top national and international industry talent to Brisbane each year, forming a vibrant collection of musicians, buyers and industry experts to create an environment of new music discovery.
The three-day BIGSOUND conference program has a substantial reputation around the world for its cutting edge topics and down to earth approach in tackling issues in what is one of the world’s most rapidly changing industries.
The ever growing BIGSOUND Live program delivers a unique tastemaker-friendly atmosphere. BIGSOUND Live allows the public seamless access to live and original music throughout the program in a variety of Fortitude Valley clubs and venues across two nights. BISOUND Live 2012 is presented by Oztix and will see 120 bands over 12 venues for one of the most exciting industry festivals and showcases in the Southern Hemisphere.
Past BIGSOUND speakers have included:
Alan McGee Creation Records & Poptones Founder : David Enthoven & Tim Clark ie:music : Michael Azerrad Author/Journalist : Seymour Stein Sire Records : Tony Harlow Warner Music Australia : John O’Donnell Manager/Publisher : Michael Gudinski Mushroom Group of Companies : Robert Forster The Go-Betweens : Danny Goldberg Gold Village Entertainment : Van Dyke Parks Artist/Songwriter/Producer : Steve Pavlovic Modular Recordings : Spiral Stairs Pavement : Glenn Wheatley Talentworks : Michael Chugg Chugg Entertainment : Morgan Lebus Domino Recordings and Publishing : Tom Windish The Windish Agency : Peter Jesperson New West Records : Brian Ritchie The Violent Femmes + hundreds more!
Past BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists have included:
Adalita : Bertie Blackman : Ball Park Music : Bleeding Knees Club : Busby Marou : Bob Evans : Boy & Bear : The Cairos : Calling All Cars : Children Collide : Cloud Control : Deep Sea Arcade : Dan Kelly’s Dream Band : Dappled Cities : DZ Deathrays : Ernest Ellis : Emma Louise : Evil Eddie : The Getaway Plan : Guineafowl : The Holidays : Horrorshow : Hungry Kids of Hungary : Husky : The Jezabels : Jinja Safari : The John Steel Singers : Lanie Lane : Last Dinosaurs : Little Red: The Medics : The Middle East : The Naked and Famous : Old Man River : Papa Vs Pretty : Parades : Regurgitator : San Cisco : Stonefield : Temper Trap : The Vasco Era : Velociraptor : Washington : Yves Klein Blue + many more!