- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets is a one-day forum for young people looking to break into the music industry. http://t.co/CXbAlOLbdTRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Announces Speakers & Artists. New date for 2013: http://t.co/BkOjh4egFYRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: All about BigSound's new Music+Design program... (@BIGSOUNDtweets) http://t.co/15s7CspFWKRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Desktopmagazine: Music and design come together for a unique series of events in Brisbane, curated by @BIGSOUNDtweets — http://t.co/A7d…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scene_magazine: This year's Little @BIGSOUNDtweets will aid "younger people about how to get into the industry and thrive”. http://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: -@BIGSOUNDtweets has added another program to its already sizable list of events. http://t.co/MVQmSU5yMfRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SBS2: It's a BIG one this year RT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Music + Design is go! http://t.co/b6goRp2a4R #PunIntendedRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Eventfinder_AU: First annual @BIGSOUNDtweets Music+Design program announced. http://t.co/W5P3Ll1TsIRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @agdaqld: Bigsound Music + Design launches and what a lineup! Regurgitator Ken Taylor Christopher Doyle Joseph Mark ...and... http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: New @BIGSOUNDtweets announcement. This is a big one: introducing BIGSOUND Music+Design. http://t.co/tjCj6hLys2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsMusic + Design is go! http://t.co/pd6aQ6qWL0
- 11 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Regurgitators: Quan and Ben will be speaking at @bigsoundtweets in September in Brisbane. Get your early bird tickets now! http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets@Liamclifford_ woo hoo!!!!
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @LewisLeeMelanie: Jesus, it's like JUNE YOU GUYS. Bring on @BIGSOUNDtweets! Betta get me a ticket...Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @DUNERATSS: LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR AT Park Acoustics FESTIVAL TODAY IN PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @MuchoBravado: If reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats -…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @NickiGirlStar: Yay, I am going to @bigsoundtweets - just bought my earlybird ticket #justmadecutoffRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND’s preferred airline Virgin Australia is committed to the future of the Australian music industry. We recommend you choose Virgin Australia when flying to/from BIGSOUND.
Virgin Australia has introduced a special baggage allowance of 32kg (across three pieces of checked baggage) for individual artists, with the added option of purchasing another 32kg for only $15.
You are only eligible for the allowance if you are a member of QMusic or other preferred music bodies including Contemporary Music Services Tasmania, Music NSW, Music NT, Music Victoria, The Western Australian Music Industry Association, Association of Artist Managers, Australian Independent Record Labels Association, The Australasian Performing Right Association, The Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society, Live Performance Australia, Musicians Union of Australia, Country Music Association of Australia and Folk Alliance.
The allowance is only available on Virgin Australia-owned and operated domestic services and must be booked or pre-purchased at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Contact our preferred travel agent Travel Beyond for more information.
Travel Beyond has been appointed the official travel partner for BIGSOUND 2013.
Travel Beyond offers market leading negotiated entertainment specific and corporate airfares, accommodation, ground transport and car rental rates plus can help facilitate additional services including excess baggage solutions (including musician specific baggage allowances), freight and visas.
Contact the team at Travel Beyond or complete the Booking Form to secure your BIGSOUND 2013 travel and accommodation needs.
Bookings for 2013 delegates and artists are done on a no booking fee* basis.
+61 (03) 9827 6177
+61 (0) 413 849 720
Brisbane Airport offers a range of transport options to get to and from the Airport. Visit the Brisbane Airport website for information.
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa before boarding their plane regardless of the length of stay. Please ensure you have the correct visa before leaving your country. Please refer to the Australian Government's Department of Immigration and Citizenship website for more information. Event Participation information can be found HERE.
Discover Stunning Queensland Today. The Ultimate Getaway Is Right Here! Visit Queensland Holidays for more information.
*Initial booking fee only and does not include airline, hotel, car rental or other 3rd party or supplier imposed change, cancellation, damage or penalty fees or Travel Beyond reissue fees and other applicable fees may apply. Talk to your Travel Beyond consultant for details.