- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND’s preferred airline Virgin Australia is committed to the future of the Australian music industry. We recommend you choose Virgin Australia when flying to/from BIGSOUND.
Virgin Australia has introduced a special baggage allowance of 32kg (across three pieces of checked baggage) for individual artists, with the added option of purchasing another 32kg for only $15.
You are only eligible for the allowance if you are a member of QMusic or other preferred music bodies including Contemporary Music Services Tasmania, Music NSW, Music NT, Music Victoria, The Western Australian Music Industry Association, Association of Artist Managers, Australian Independent Record Labels Association, The Australasian Performing Right Association, The Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society, Live Performance Australia, Musicians Union of Australia, Country Music Association of Australia and Folk Alliance.
The allowance is only available on Virgin Australia-owned and operated domestic services and must be booked or pre-purchased at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Contact our preferred travel agent Travel Beyond for more information.
Travel Beyond has been appointed the official travel partner for BIGSOUND 2012.
Travel Beyond offers market leading negotiated entertainment specific and corporate airfares, accommodation, ground transport and car rental rates plus can help facilitate additional services including excess baggage solutions (including musician specific baggage allowances), freight and visas.
Contact the team at Travel Beyond or complete the Booking Form to secure your BIGSOUND 2012 travel and accommodation needs.
Bookings for 2012 delegates and artists are done on a no booking fee* basis.
+61 (03) 9827 6177
+61 (0) 413 849 720
Brisbane Airport offers a range of transport options to get to and from the Airport. Visit the Brisbane Airport website for information.
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa before boarding their plane regardless of the length of stay. Please ensure you have the correct visa before leaving your country. Please refer to the Australian Government's Department of Immigration and Citizenship website for more information. Event Participation information can be found HERE.
Discover Stunning Queensland Today. The Ultimate Getaway Is Right Here! Visit Queensland Holidays for more information.
*Initial booking fee only and does not include airline, hotel, car rental or other 3rd party or supplier imposed change, cancellation, damage or penalty fees or Travel Beyond reissue fees and other applicable fees may apply. Talk to your Travel Beyond consultant for details.