- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: The Windish Agency
Ben began his music industry career at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada where he booked Canadian and International talent to perform at a prominent campus club. Upon graduation, Ben moved to Toronto and immersed himself in the music scene, where he promoted shows at various clubs. Soon thereafter, Ben was asked to join Paquin Entertainment where he eventually established a roster of clients he booked in both the US and Canada.
Ben joined The Windish Agency in the fall of 2010 working out of the Toronto office. His roster consists of the following artists, Japandroids, Grimes, Phosphorescent, Clinic, Howler, The Jezabels, Yukon Blonde, The Wooden Sky, Dirty Beaches, Blood Orange, Neds Atomic Dustbin and many more.