- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@triplejmornings we are all full of personality up here
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@homeandhosed they just started following us too! You reckon they'd want a showcase?
- 15 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 May@BandtagRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 May@Dr_E_ReidDear @MusicSA: please, please send me to @BIGSOUNDtweets again this year - a must-see lineup of speakers in 1st announcement!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
From bedroom musician to ARIA Award winning song-writer, Ben Lee has established himself as a music pioneer over his near 20 year career in music. Ben’s first band, Noise Addict, began when Ben was just 13 years of age, but in its five years of activity, earned high praise from the likes of Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth and Mike Diamond of the Beastie Boys.
Since moving on from Noise Addict to solo production while still in his teens, Ben has released eight studio albums and earned huge success in Australia and overseas. Ben’s newest offering, Deeper Into Dream, finds Ben in a contemplative mind frame, producing songs that now reflect Ben’s thought on life and adulthood, a far cry from the youthful tone of his early work.
The documentary, Catch My Disease, catalogues Ben’s career up until the birth of his daughter 2009. The 8-year-in-the-making film was released last year.