- 20 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets is a one-day forum for young people looking to break into the music industry. http://t.co/CXbAlOLbdTRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Announces Speakers & Artists. New date for 2013: http://t.co/BkOjh4egFYRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: All about BigSound's new Music+Design program... (@BIGSOUNDtweets) http://t.co/15s7CspFWKRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Desktopmagazine: Music and design come together for a unique series of events in Brisbane, curated by @BIGSOUNDtweets — http://t.co/A7d…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scene_magazine: This year's Little @BIGSOUNDtweets will aid "younger people about how to get into the industry and thrive”. http://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: -@BIGSOUNDtweets has added another program to its already sizable list of events. http://t.co/MVQmSU5yMfRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SBS2: It's a BIG one this year RT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Music + Design is go! http://t.co/b6goRp2a4R #PunIntendedRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Eventfinder_AU: First annual @BIGSOUNDtweets Music+Design program announced. http://t.co/W5P3Ll1TsIRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @agdaqld: Bigsound Music + Design launches and what a lineup! Regurgitator Ken Taylor Christopher Doyle Joseph Mark ...and... http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: New @BIGSOUNDtweets announcement. This is a big one: introducing BIGSOUND Music+Design. http://t.co/tjCj6hLys2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsMusic + Design is go! http://t.co/pd6aQ6qWL0
- 11 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Regurgitators: Quan and Ben will be speaking at @bigsoundtweets in September in Brisbane. Get your early bird tickets now! http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets@Liamclifford_ woo hoo!!!!
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @LewisLeeMelanie: Jesus, it's like JUNE YOU GUYS. Bring on @BIGSOUNDtweets! Betta get me a ticket...Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @DUNERATSS: LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR AT Park Acoustics FESTIVAL TODAY IN PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @MuchoBravado: If reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats -…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Anthony started his career as a recording and mix engineer in London in the early 1990's, working in some of the UK's most prestigious recording studios, including both Metropolis and Mayfair.
Over a four year period Anthony worked alongside many of the worlds best producers and engineers including Goeff Emerik (The Beatles), Garth (gggarth) Richardson (Rage Against The Machine), Randy Staub (Metallica), Steve Osbourne (U2) and Chris Hughes (Tears For Fears).
During that time he was fortunate enough to work with artists such as Sinead O’Connor, Elvis Costello, The Pet Shop Boys and seminal Britpop acts Pulp and Suede.
Anthony returned to Australia in late 1997 to take up residence at Rockinghorse Studios in Byron Bay as chief engineer and studio manager.
Now as a freelance producer, recording engineer and mixer, Anthony finds himself making records for both independent artists and more established record company acts, including, Pete Murray, Busby Marou, Lou Bradley, Brad Butcher and The Beautiful Girls.
In 2008 Anthony was nominated for an ARIA in the category of ‘Engineer of The Year’ for Pete Murray’s multi-platinum number one album Summer In Eureka.
Anthony also recorded and mixed Pete’s 2009 ARIA nomination for ‘Best Blues and Roots album’, Chance To Say Goodbye.
More recently Anthony produced, recorded and mixed Busby Marou’s critically acclaimed debut album Busby Marou, winning them a 2010 Deadly Award for ‘Most Promising New Talent in Music’, a Q Song award for their song Paint My Cup, a spot in JJJ's 2011 hottest 100 for their hit single Biding My Time and a number 1 album on the ARIA Country charts.