- 20 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets is a one-day forum for young people looking to break into the music industry. http://t.co/CXbAlOLbdTRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Announces Speakers & Artists. New date for 2013: http://t.co/BkOjh4egFYRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: All about BigSound's new Music+Design program... (@BIGSOUNDtweets) http://t.co/15s7CspFWKRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Desktopmagazine: Music and design come together for a unique series of events in Brisbane, curated by @BIGSOUNDtweets — http://t.co/A7d…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scene_magazine: This year's Little @BIGSOUNDtweets will aid "younger people about how to get into the industry and thrive”. http://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: -@BIGSOUNDtweets has added another program to its already sizable list of events. http://t.co/MVQmSU5yMfRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SBS2: It's a BIG one this year RT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Music + Design is go! http://t.co/b6goRp2a4R #PunIntendedRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Eventfinder_AU: First annual @BIGSOUNDtweets Music+Design program announced. http://t.co/W5P3Ll1TsIRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @agdaqld: Bigsound Music + Design launches and what a lineup! Regurgitator Ken Taylor Christopher Doyle Joseph Mark ...and... http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: New @BIGSOUNDtweets announcement. This is a big one: introducing BIGSOUND Music+Design. http://t.co/tjCj6hLys2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsMusic + Design is go! http://t.co/pd6aQ6qWL0
- 11 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Regurgitators: Quan and Ben will be speaking at @bigsoundtweets in September in Brisbane. Get your early bird tickets now! http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweets@Liamclifford_ woo hoo!!!!
- 5 Jun@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @LewisLeeMelanie: Jesus, it's like JUNE YOU GUYS. Bring on @BIGSOUNDtweets! Betta get me a ticket...Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @DUNERATSS: LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR AT Park Acoustics FESTIVAL TODAY IN PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @MuchoBravado: If reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats -…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Born in Greenwich, Connecticut in 1985, Zac immigrated to Australia and has called Melbourne home since. In 2007 Zac joined Forum 5 Management & Recordings, undertaking the development and marketing of their artists and releases including Bertie Blackman’s ARIA-Award-winning album ‘Secrets and Lies’ (2009) and the launch of New Zealand songstress Kimbra.
In 2010, Zac launched Viceroyalty, a boutique Artist Management and Services provider specializing in Online PR; Digital Strategy, Music Blog Servicing, Social Networking and Content Production in addition to Management for Fire! Santa Rosa, Fire!, Manor and Le Fox.
Viceroyalty's credits include Online PR for ARIA Award-winner Kimbra (Best Female Artist 2011) and her platinum album 'Vows' (2011), Active Child (USA), Girl Talk (USA), Zowie (NZ), Strange Talk, Stooshe (UK), Bertie Blackman, Rebecca & Fiona (Swe) and Regina Spektor (USA) on behalf of clients including Warner, Sony, Universal, Rubber, Neon, Penny Drop, Outpost and Michael Parisi Management.