- 3 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: #OPPORTUNITIES ??? From likes of @fringe_world @BIGSOUNDtweets @APRAAMCOS @audiofly_ + MORE! https://t.co/aEO9rGs2WG https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Keen to showcase at @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016? You have until 8 May to apply. https://t.co/fPESNl6dFaRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 11 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Back for 2016, @BIGSOUNDtweets will be held in Brisbane on 7-9 September. https://t.co/byTdq4MK4h https://t.co/hiF9NiKNNhRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 11 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AAABackstage: Get ready! @BIGSOUNDtweets is back and looking for up-and-coming artists to play. Early bird tickets on sale now https://…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: There's no better time to pick up your #bigsound16 conference passes! https://t.co/pXDZpft09l https://t.co/3WAgo8ToVnRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @blank_gc: .@BIGSOUNDtweets opened artist applications and early bird tickets this week https://t.co/B7X048dlrc. Is it September yet, @Q…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @acidstag: .@BIGSOUNDtweets opens artist registrations and preps for their 15th year anniversary; https://t.co/DeQ6LajORj https://t.co/O…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Noise11Tweets: #Noise11 @BIGSOUNDtweets welcomes new programmer Maggie Collins https://t.co/LhvCJpKUBU #musicnews #music #newsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: Artist applications open for @BIGSOUNDtweets. https://t.co/CDgMNLiQDb https://t.co/SkkH1gd1xeRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @onthecurbside: @BIGSOUNDtweets has locked in its dates for 2016. https://t.co/Z0BcuPJmIK #ausmusic #MusicNews #onthecurbside https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 6 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scenestr_QLD: It's back #Bigsound2016 returns for its 15th year @QMusicNetwork @BIGSOUNDtweets - https://t.co/hYktYgFN54Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 6 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: Top 5 Thursdays // @BIGSOUNDtweets, @harts_, @bluesfestbyron, @BABYMETAL_JAPAN Plus: What is F.O.O.D.? https://t.co/RiqK5t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @artsqueensland: Musos! Want to perform at Australia's premier music industry conference? #BIGSOUND16 is now taking applications: https…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets have announced their 15th Anniversary https://t.co/kH96a8hRc3 https://t.co/Vk1sGhTftPRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tonedeaf_music: Want to play @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016? https://t.co/m9FU8K31N2 https://t.co/IYTs2AvlObRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Merlin BV
Charles Caldas has been CEO of Merlin, the global Digital Rights agency since 2007. Merlin now represents the most commercially significant set of music rights outside of that held by the major labels.
During his long-term position as CEO of Shock Records, Australia's largest and highest-profile independent music company, he gained a deep understanding of the mechanics, drivers and needs of the music and visual entertainment sector, with a particular focus on international issues.
Since the formation of Merlin, the organisation has grown into a significant force in the global music industry, striking deals with key digital services including Spotify, YouTube, Rdio, Google Music, MUVE Music, Sony Qriocity and Deezer.