- 26 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 23 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@The_Stiffys HOPE YOU HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS TO HELP YOU OUT
- 22 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Artists: Don't forget @BIGSOUNDtweets applications close at midnight this Sunday (22 May): https://t.co/fPESNkOCgARetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 18 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @licensor: Speakers announced for Brisbane Bigsound conference @BIGSOUNDtweets @marcyb52 @jackieprobably @lawsonhiggins https://t.co/3…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @vulturemagazine: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 will be bigger than that time @realDonaldTrump tried to take over the world https://t.co/pgxFGsT…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AAABackstage: @BIGSOUNDtweets has announced their first bunch of speakers/buyers - We can't wait for September! > https://t.co/tvAb4v7b…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scenestr: 1st round of speakers announced #BIGSOUND2016 @BIGSOUNDtweets #Brisbane #musicconference - https://t.co/dUaPGeiZnk https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: .@BIGSOUNDtweets speakers announced Ft. @unfdcentral's @jaddan, @rawpowermgmt & more https://t.co/lgW5vZabIj https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @happymusicfest: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 just got even bigger, dropping its first list of speakers #aussiemusic https://t.co/I670NOQvgI htt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has unveiled a supersized first round of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/7UCEMr7HR4 https://t.co/2YWRtrsOZ8Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: Find out who's been included on @BIGSOUNDtweets' first keynote announcement: https://t.co/dqAHDIUaaE #BIGSOUND https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tonedeaf_music: . @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 unveil announce a massive first speaker lineup https://t.co/M6n02JVTjURetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @APRAAMCOS: Dean Ormston announced in first round of @BIGSOUNDtweets speakers > https://t.co/cbMCb90sWJ cc: @deanapra https://t.co/vqs1V…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @FasterLouder: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has announced the lineup of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/Rg8qdXh8AU https://t.co/i5NV9ESNnwRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: The first line-up of speakers for this year's @BIGSOUNDtweets have been announced. https://t.co/yEJTBZH0U2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: .@BIGSOUNDtweets announce first round of 2016 speakers ft. #ABOriginal & @UNIFIED boss https://t.co/1ddtn8Wfsh https://t.co/dt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: #BIGSOUND16 has unleashed its first announcement of speakers & buyers! https://t.co/JXOYNMWPXo https://t.co/ZNidKw6yHERetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Merlin BV
Charles Caldas has been CEO of Merlin, the global Digital Rights agency since 2007. Merlin now represents the most commercially significant set of music rights outside of that held by the major labels.
During his long-term position as CEO of Shock Records, Australia's largest and highest-profile independent music company, he gained a deep understanding of the mechanics, drivers and needs of the music and visual entertainment sector, with a particular focus on international issues.
Since the formation of Merlin, the organisation has grown into a significant force in the global music industry, striking deals with key digital services including Spotify, YouTube, Rdio, Google Music, MUVE Music, Sony Qriocity and Deezer.