- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Merlin BV
Charles Caldas has been CEO of Merlin, the global Digital Rights agency since 2007. Merlin now represents the most commercially significant set of music rights outside of that held by the major labels.
During his long-term position as CEO of Shock Records, Australia's largest and highest-profile independent music company, he gained a deep understanding of the mechanics, drivers and needs of the music and visual entertainment sector, with a particular focus on international issues.
Since the formation of Merlin, the organisation has grown into a significant force in the global music industry, striking deals with key digital services including Spotify, YouTube, Rdio, Google Music, MUVE Music, Sony Qriocity and Deezer.