- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @artsqueensland: MUSIC TO OUR EARS! Applications now open for artists to perform at #BIGSOUND 2015 in September: http://t.co/MQiGoxI3RH …Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: '15 @BIGSOUNDtweets apps & earlybird tix now open! Past WA alumni incl. @thelovejunkies @LowerSpectrum @peterdbibby http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @audocs: #Artist applications are now open for @BIGSOUNDtweets Live 2015 #Australia http://t.co/VmaWWs4gxuRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Early bird registrations and live applications for @BIGSOUNDtweets will open this Thursday (26/3): http://t.co/TWOHptm5U2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SoundsAustralia: Already pretty excited for this. @BIGSOUNDtweets have opened their applications for showcasing artists. We've... http:…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 23 Jan@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 1 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: Recent @BIGSOUNDtweets attendee, @aaromwilson shares showcase festival tips. Perfectly timed for #WAMFestival in Nov http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 30 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicBris: The latest in our @BIGSOUNDtweets series of interviews features Syd's @elanastone - watch int here: http://t.co/dXMMg1Mg8yRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: _ @AusAAM launched a Code of Conduct for Artist Managers @BIGSOUNDtweets. Let's get ethical, ETHICAL! (insert tune) http://t.c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: @triplej took some excellent snaps at @BIGSOUNDtweets last week... http://t.co/EGGDitVQtaRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @havegoodmanners: .@banoffeemusic, @illsills, @KloMusic and @LUCIANBLOMKAMP share their @BIGSOUNDtweets highs/lows via @tonedeaf_music h…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TomMagazine: Neil Finn talks songwriting at Bigsound with @SeanSennett @NeilFinn @BIGSOUNDtweets http://t.co/UC58FY180DRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @slamskatemag: Check out some photos and a quick wrap-up from Brisbane's Bigsound Festival. @BIGSOUNDtweets. http://t.co/1OyAbtDrxF http…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Merlin BV
Charles Caldas has been CEO of Merlin, the global Digital Rights agency since 2007. Merlin now represents the most commercially significant set of music rights outside of that held by the major labels.
During his long-term position as CEO of Shock Records, Australia's largest and highest-profile independent music company, he gained a deep understanding of the mechanics, drivers and needs of the music and visual entertainment sector, with a particular focus on international issues.
Since the formation of Merlin, the organisation has grown into a significant force in the global music industry, striking deals with key digital services including Spotify, YouTube, Rdio, Google Music, MUVE Music, Sony Qriocity and Deezer.