- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
It’s a rarity to see a music producer/musician gain as much credit as Jean-Paul ‘JP’ Fung has in the few years that he’s been standing behind the desk. The likes of Theophilus London, Silverchair, Jet, Birds Of Tokyo, Little Red, Bluejuice, Josh Pyke, Art Vs Science, 360, Last Dinosaurs and Mahalia Barnes have all included JP’s name in their liner notes, with some of these ARIA award winning artists coming back more then once to utilise his expertise.
It all began for JP at the late BJB studios where he spent the first 3 years of his career as in-house engineer, working closely with producer Scott Horscroft. Within these 3 years he has had the opportunity to work internationally, learning various approaches from some of the best producers from around the globe and over time has developed his own versatile approach.
Recently, JP has gone freelance but is looking forward to having access to Freight Train Studios (Jimmy Barnes’ studio) later this year.