- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Promotions & Publicity Manager
Organisation: Tone Deaf Website
Feeling the pull of the vibrant music scene in London, Sarah packed her suitcase and moved there at the tender age of 22 to focus on her music management career. Soon hired as Office Manager for Z Management working with the likes of Stuart Cricthon, Max Heyes (Doves), Sly and Robbie (No Doubt, Fugees) and Jony Rockstar (Sugababes).
Moving on from Z Management, Sarah became assistant to Sandy Dworniak at This Much Talent, again working in producer/songwriter management with Jim Abbiss (Arctic Monkeys), Liam Howe (Sneak Pimps founder) & Pascal Gabriel (Ladyhawke). She is now the director of the Australian branch of the company and has moved into artist management.
Aside from management duties, Sarah also started up and ran a weekly Sunday Afternoon drum n bass & hip hop night the ‘Social Club’’, Saturday afternoon Jazz at The Wine Bar in Federation Square, ‘The Ellis Sessions’, jazz sessions at the exclusive 16 Ellis Street and ‘Cherry Vinyl On Sundays’ at Melbourne’s famous rock n roll venue Cherry Bar.
Since settling back in Australia, Sarah has worked with local Australian talents Flamingo Crash & The Galvatrons, booked Revolver’s bandroom, has been a mentor in the Freeza Central mentoring program for The Push. Currently Sarah still represents This Much Talent’s UK clients in Australia, promotes and DJ’s on a weekly basis, works as a publicist with Chrissie Vincent Publicity, manages Melbourne band I, a Man and is the Promotions and Publicity Manager for Tonedeaf.com.au