- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Rob Potts Entertainment Edge
Rob Potts is one of Australia’s leading concert promoters, with over 35 years’ experience in the music industry. He discovered and worked with a new wave of country artists in the late 80s including Keith Urban, Lee Kernaghan, James Blundell and Troy Cassar-Daley.
Rob Potts Entertainment Edge (RPEE) has driven the recent surge of US Country superstars touring Australia, having toured Keith Urban, Alan Jackson, Taylor Swift, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Dolly Parton and many others. This same team also established the “CMC Rocks” festival brand with the CMC Rocks The Snowys, CMC Rocks the Hunter and CMC Rocks North QLD festivals.
RPEE also co-manages the careers of Jasmine Rae, Morgan Evans and Peter McWhirter.