- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Henry Wagons, named one of Melbourne’s Top 100 Most Influential People in 2009, is unanimously lauded as one of Australia’s great entertainers. Along with his rare charisma he offers heavy doses of stomping outlaw country, irresistible crooning and classic songwriting. Henry has released 5 albums and made his North American debut with the 2011 release of Rumble, Shake and Tumble resulting in National Public Radio featuring “I Blew It” as 'Track of the Day'.
Having recently toured with Lucinda Williams, Justin Townes Earle, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zero’s, Calexico, Bill Callahan, Okkervil River, John Hiatt, Jolie Holland along with countless North American tours including SXSW and Americana showcases, it is safe to say that Wagons is a road-hardened formidable live act.
“Wagons crafts a just-right mixture of the self-deprecating, the self-destructive and the self-referential throughout the album, and the result is suitable for blaring out of every bar from St. Louis to Sydney.” – NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO USA
“Evoking the likes of story-tellers like Nick Cave, Johnny Cash and Paul Westerberg on his best behavior, Henry Wagons is the real deal” - HITS DAILY DOUBLE LA