- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@triplejmornings we are all full of personality up here
Position: Music PR Consultant
Organisation: Lindsey Holmes Publicity
Susan O’Grady is a music consultant for one of Ireland’s most respected music and entertainment publicity companies, Lindsey Holmes Publicity (LHP).
In LHP’s role as Irish territory publicists, Susan has worked on campaigns for U2 and The Cranberries and headed up campaigns for the cream of contemporary Irish music including Lisa Hannigan, James Vincent McMorrow, Declan O’Rourke, and Gemma Hayes.
She has also worked with promoters on a diverse range of live international artists such as Leonard Cohen, Prince, and Kraftwerk and donned her wellies to promote festivals including Ireland’s renowned Electric Picnic and Forbidden Fruit.
Susan has joined forces with international acts, record companies and management to ensure they capitalise on all releases/touring within Ireland such as Katie Melua, Marianne Faithfull, Moby, and Gurrumul.
Susan has recently relocated to Melbourne.