- 27 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @rebelbuzz: Pretty stoked to find thelmaplum made @rollingstoneaus #top5 of bigsound @bigsoundtweets !! @ buzz office http://t.co/zw3qha…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 2 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 2 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ElizabethRosey: A nice little review of my showcase at BIGSOUND the other week from Dom Alessio at triple j... http://t.co/AICejVv4C3Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @amandapalmer: amanda sat down at @BIGSOUNDtweets for an exclusive keynote & performance. watch the videos on @TheMusicComAu here: http:…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 25 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: Check out the WA At @BIGSOUNDtweets action w/ @SimoneGirlfunkl @artsmartial @thelovejunkies MamaKin @RainyDayWomenAU https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: 'Festival Hypotheticals' was one of #BIGSOUND's most anticipated panels. Watch it in full. @BIGSOUNDtweets: http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplejmornings: Miss @BIGSOUNDtweets? Missing @BIGSOUNDtweets? Check out our ace gallery of some of the best live performances: http:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SHE_REXXX: Thanks for having us @BIGSOUNDtweets ! Twas a pleasure, a party and then a punishing hangover. But SO worth it. AGAIN. AGAIN…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @chancewaters: Man @BIGSOUNDtweets was the best experience. Met and hung out with so many amazing humans. Australia has a beautiful musi…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @StevePalfreyman: Today was one of the most remarkable experiences of my life; watching Gurrumul perform @BIGSOUNDtweets can't be define…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @matt_cannings: Last night in Brisbane. This trip has nearly destroyed me but it's been so great. @BIGSOUNDtweets totally rocks!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @channelv: Read our final blog from the delicious mixture of music that was @BIGSOUNDtweets http://t.co/0fhoaZxxDwRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @driantoware: Bidding a fond farewell to Brisvegas & @BIGSOUNDtweets. Disappointed to be missing Bed Wettin' Bad Boys at Tym Guitars ton…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @PonchoMelb: Philadelphia Grand Jury (@phillyjays) reformed for a one off show at @BIGSOUNDtweets, but could there be more? http://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @strange_yonder: Great end to @BIGSOUNDtweets Gurrumul truly is the most important voice in Australia. Thank you Brisbane thank you Bigs…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @hughmcclure: Dear @BIGSOUNDtweets, while you have left me utterly spent, you have been amazing! Thanks for the fun times. Love you! #bi…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @liamkilleen: Thanks to @BIGSOUNDtweets and the City of Brisbane for a great conference and being incredible hosts. This has been a won…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsKeep #bigsound going! Them Swoops do an in-store at Universal fortitude valley at 5:15PM!
- 13 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @123AgencyGroup: Missin' @BIGSOUNDtweets already. Congrats to everyone-bands,organisers,the lot of ya. See you next year! #youresafewith…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Head of A&R / MD
Organisation: Warner Music / Fidelity Corporation
Heath Bradby is a band manager with 18 years experience in the industry, and is a member of the board of the Association of Artist Managers.
Heath’s time these days is split between his role as MD of management company The Fidelity Corporation and his other hat which is Head of A&R for Warner Music Australia.
Fidelity represents the cream of Australia’s cutting edge music, artists who have gold, platinum and number 1 records to their name, as well as a fierce commitment to both touring and a long term career.
Warner Music Australia are a music company that should need no introduction!
Heath thinks people spend way to much time thinking about the music industry and not enough time thinking about music.