- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Head of A&R / MD
Organisation: Warner Music / Fidelity Corporation
Heath Bradby is a band manager with 18 years experience in the industry, and is a member of the board of the Association of Artist Managers.
Heath’s time these days is split between his role as MD of management company The Fidelity Corporation and his other hat which is Head of A&R for Warner Music Australia.
Fidelity represents the cream of Australia’s cutting edge music, artists who have gold, platinum and number 1 records to their name, as well as a fierce commitment to both touring and a long term career.
Warner Music Australia are a music company that should need no introduction!
Heath thinks people spend way to much time thinking about the music industry and not enough time thinking about music.