- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @artsqueensland: MUSIC TO OUR EARS! Applications now open for artists to perform at #BIGSOUND 2015 in September: http://t.co/MQiGoxI3RH …Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: '15 @BIGSOUNDtweets apps & earlybird tix now open! Past WA alumni incl. @thelovejunkies @LowerSpectrum @peterdbibby http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @audocs: #Artist applications are now open for @BIGSOUNDtweets Live 2015 #Australia http://t.co/VmaWWs4gxuRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Early bird registrations and live applications for @BIGSOUNDtweets will open this Thursday (26/3): http://t.co/TWOHptm5U2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SoundsAustralia: Already pretty excited for this. @BIGSOUNDtweets have opened their applications for showcasing artists. We've... http:…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Mar@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 23 Jan@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 1 Oct@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: Recent @BIGSOUNDtweets attendee, @aaromwilson shares showcase festival tips. Perfectly timed for #WAMFestival in Nov http://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 30 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicBris: The latest in our @BIGSOUNDtweets series of interviews features Syd's @elanastone - watch int here: http://t.co/dXMMg1Mg8yRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicwa: _ @AusAAM launched a Code of Conduct for Artist Managers @BIGSOUNDtweets. Let's get ethical, ETHICAL! (insert tune) http://t.c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: @triplej took some excellent snaps at @BIGSOUNDtweets last week... http://t.co/EGGDitVQtaRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @havegoodmanners: .@banoffeemusic, @illsills, @KloMusic and @LUCIANBLOMKAMP share their @BIGSOUNDtweets highs/lows via @tonedeaf_music h…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TomMagazine: Neil Finn talks songwriting at Bigsound with @SeanSennett @NeilFinn @BIGSOUNDtweets http://t.co/UC58FY180DRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @slamskatemag: Check out some photos and a quick wrap-up from Brisbane's Bigsound Festival. @BIGSOUNDtweets. http://t.co/1OyAbtDrxF http…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Head of A&R / MD
Organisation: Warner Music / Fidelity Corporation
Heath Bradby is a band manager with 18 years experience in the industry, and is a member of the board of the Association of Artist Managers.
Heath’s time these days is split between his role as MD of management company The Fidelity Corporation and his other hat which is Head of A&R for Warner Music Australia.
Fidelity represents the cream of Australia’s cutting edge music, artists who have gold, platinum and number 1 records to their name, as well as a fierce commitment to both touring and a long term career.
Warner Music Australia are a music company that should need no introduction!
Heath thinks people spend way to much time thinking about the music industry and not enough time thinking about music.