- 28 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsPOND fronthuman, founding member of Mink Mussel Creek, ex-Tame Impala bass-player, one half of… http://t.co/2w95bjiFyW
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsBrisbane band mosmanalder return with ‘Germland (of Julien Charbonneau)’ the first single from their… http://t.co/dJnhu5N2cr
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsTassie rock four-piece Luca Brasi are showing no signs of slowing down. Currently on a national tour… http://t.co/6YWpUVOVEU
- 26 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 25 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsklomusic is a very short description of a something that has so much to offer. The musical creation of… http://t.co/0PvkRokHPG
- 25 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsPart-time philosopher, full-time good bloke – Jeremy Neale takes hold of your hand, lets you know… http://t.co/sOK4Q4DO7V
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @SoundsAustralia: Not too late to play @BIGSOUNDtweets Sth East QLD artist can enter the @triplejunearthd competition and win a slot! ht…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 24 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 22 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsWith two much-lauded EP’s already to their name, Melbourne’s I'lls are consistently mentioned as one… http://t.co/CNTB0xtxzP
- 22 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsholyholymusic released their debut, 'The Pacific EP', in March 2014 to critical acclaim. It features… http://t.co/sWgntT5xdV
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsFlyying Colours make reverb-drenched pop music that echoes shoegaze and psychedelia. Their debut… http://t.co/kHN5fx5Ep0
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsAfter releasing two albums over 2010 (Hunting) and 2011 (King’s Canyon) it was time for ernest_ellis… http://t.co/57GuWGo0fE
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets@sixpartsummer timetable will be available soon(-ish)! We'd recommend coming to both nights though, because they're both gonna be rad.
- 21 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsHailing from Western Australia, coin_banks joins the new wave of Hip Hop artists carving paths in the… http://t.co/EHfPHjp6rf
- 18 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsEthereal vocals, lush electronics and dream beats combine in airlingx - the aptly-titled new project… http://t.co/VwI3vC4ipl
- 17 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Head of A&R / MD
Organisation: Warner Music / Fidelity Corporation
Heath Bradby is a band manager with 18 years experience in the industry, and is a member of the board of the Association of Artist Managers.
Heath’s time these days is split between his role as MD of management company The Fidelity Corporation and his other hat which is Head of A&R for Warner Music Australia.
Fidelity represents the cream of Australia’s cutting edge music, artists who have gold, platinum and number 1 records to their name, as well as a fierce commitment to both touring and a long term career.
Warner Music Australia are a music company that should need no introduction!
Heath thinks people spend way to much time thinking about the music industry and not enough time thinking about music.