- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Head of A&R
Justin Cosby is Head of A&R and a founding member of Inertia; Australia’s leading independent full service sales, marketing and distribution company in the territory.
Inertia exclusively represents the catalogues & artists interests from labels such as 4AD, Beggars Banquet, Bloodshot, Cartell, Dead Oceans, Elefant Traks, HUB The Label, Jagjaguwar, Lex, Light In The Attic, Matador, Mistletone, Ninja Tune, Rice Is Nice, Secretly Canadian, Soul Jazz, Sub Pop, Warp, XL, Young Turks amongst others.
Inertia own label imprints are; Pod, Rogue, Inertia Recordings and Inertia Access. Recent direct signings include; The Antlers, The Bamboos, Big Scary, Dandy Warhols, Dappled Cities, Devin, Japandroids, Justin Townes Earle, Girls, Hanni El Khatib, M83, Mellow Hype, Memory Tapes, Sia, Sigur Ros, Spank Rock, UNKLE, Vasco Era, Washed Out, Walkmen, Wavves & Zola Jesus.