- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@triplejmornings we are all full of personality up here
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@homeandhosed they just started following us too! You reckon they'd want a showcase?
- 15 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 May@BandtagRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 May@Dr_E_ReidDear @MusicSA: please, please send me to @BIGSOUNDtweets again this year - a must-see lineup of speakers in 1st announcement!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 May@MUSICSAStellar lineup of 1st speakers and showcasing acts announced for the 12th @BIGSOUNDtweets http://t.co/YZcAFIi6yhRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: Simpsons Solicitors
Jules is a partner at Simpsons Solicitors with over 15 years’ experience advising clients in the music, film & TV industries. His music clients include national and international music publishers, record labels, managers, song writers and performers. Beyond music, Jules draws clients from the film, television and media industries, as well as clients involved in information technology and intellectual property. He provides entertainment industry clients with commercially pragmatic advice, ranging from contract negotiation and drafting to licensing, strategic business and deal structures and litigation. He is an experienced film finance lawyer in feature films, TV, and documentary productions. Jules is also an experienced musician in his own right. His practical and personal experience of the music industry gives him a valuable insight into the concerns of clients in that sector.