- 21 May@MuchoBravadoIf reading this from London, give it a retweet as this is the big one - @HungryKids LIVE in London tonight!! Water Rats - be there!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@glbastianiOfficially going to @BIGSOUNDtweets this year. Pretty damn psyched.Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@NickiGirlStarRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@StephLinsdellJust bought tix to #BIGSOUND2013 and #LittleBIGSOUND! The Mastercard is tired, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it! @BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
Position: Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube AU/NZ
Richard manages strategic content partnerships for YouTube in Australia and New Zealand, working with rights-holders, original content creators and technology platforms across the music, sports, television and film industries.
Since joining Google Australia in 2006 as one of the first handful of local employees, Richard has held a number of roles across Sales, Agency, and Business Development. Prior to Google, Richard was a member of the Interactive team at ZenithOptimedia Sydney.
Richard holds Bachelor's degrees in Law and Commerce (Management) from the University of Canterbury, NZ and is currently studying part-time at INSEAD, Singapore.