- 19 May@zoe_ryanofficially going to #BIGSOUND 2013!!! #earlybird first year going, CAN'T WAIT! Who will I see there? @BIGSOUNDtweets #musicindustry #ozmusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@QldMusicAwardsQLD artists, @BIGSOUNDtweets showcase applications and early bird registrations close Monday! Get involved! http://t.co/32BGlVOk1XRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@triplejmornings we are all full of personality up here
- 16 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@homeandhosed they just started following us too! You reckon they'd want a showcase?
- 15 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 15 May@BandtagRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 14 May@Dr_E_ReidDear @MusicSA: please, please send me to @BIGSOUNDtweets again this year - a must-see lineup of speakers in 1st announcement!!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Organisation: White Sky Royalty Accounting
Gerry McKenna’s career in the music industry started in the late 70’s working above the legendary Marquee Club in the accounts department of Charisma Records. In the 80’s Gerry worked at Mute Records and in the 90’s in royalties at The Mushroom Group. After identifying a need in Australia for an independent forensic royalty auditing and statement production service, Gerry founded Royalty Accounting Services, working with artists such as Missy Higgins, Eskimo Joe, Temper Trap and Empire of the Sun. In 2012 Gerry teamed up with White Sky to head up the new Royalty Accounting division.