- 28 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Artist applications are now open for BIGSOUND Live 2013. Australian and international artists have the rare chance to perform in front of some of the most influential figures in the international music industry.
2013 showcasing applications have now closed.
Taking place on the nights of the 11th and 12th of September in Brisbane, BIGSOUND Live is the two-night music festival that puts artists in front of the local, national and international music industry delegates attending the BIGSOUND Music Industry Conference held 11 - 13th September, 2013. This year BIGSOUND Live showcases 120 acts over 12 venues.
In addition to having access to hundreds of influential music industry figures BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists are provided with the opportunity for excellent media exposure with the event being covered by national and international media outlets.
- Queensland based, national and international artists are encouraged to apply
QMusic members - A$14.50
Non-members - A$18.50
- There is no travel assistance available and each successful act will be responsible for landing themselves in Brisbane
- ONE complimentary conference pass will be made available to each successful showcase act (Note: additional conference passes will be offered to band members at a discounted rate)
- Acts to be available in Brisbane 11 – 13 September 2013
"BIGSOUND 2011 was actually one of the best nights and gigs of my life. I had such a great time that I think I said "that was the best gig I've ever done" right after I came offstage. It was a completely packed-out venue and the vibe was just incredible!"
- Lanie Lane, Showcasing Artist 2011 (AUS)
With previous years’ festival line-ups featuring the likes of Clare Bowditch, Ball Park Music, Boy and Bear, The Jezabels, Children Collide, DZ Deathrays, Cloud Control, Emma Louise, The Getaway Plan and Lanie Lane it's easy to see why BIGSOUND Live is the place to be for breaking artists.