- 26 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 23 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@The_Stiffys HOPE YOU HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS TO HELP YOU OUT
- 22 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Artists: Don't forget @BIGSOUNDtweets applications close at midnight this Sunday (22 May): https://t.co/fPESNkOCgARetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 18 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @licensor: Speakers announced for Brisbane Bigsound conference @BIGSOUNDtweets @marcyb52 @jackieprobably @lawsonhiggins https://t.co/3…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @vulturemagazine: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 will be bigger than that time @realDonaldTrump tried to take over the world https://t.co/pgxFGsT…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AAABackstage: @BIGSOUNDtweets has announced their first bunch of speakers/buyers - We can't wait for September! > https://t.co/tvAb4v7b…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scenestr: 1st round of speakers announced #BIGSOUND2016 @BIGSOUNDtweets #Brisbane #musicconference - https://t.co/dUaPGeiZnk https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: .@BIGSOUNDtweets speakers announced Ft. @unfdcentral's @jaddan, @rawpowermgmt & more https://t.co/lgW5vZabIj https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @happymusicfest: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 just got even bigger, dropping its first list of speakers #aussiemusic https://t.co/I670NOQvgI htt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has unveiled a supersized first round of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/7UCEMr7HR4 https://t.co/2YWRtrsOZ8Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: Find out who's been included on @BIGSOUNDtweets' first keynote announcement: https://t.co/dqAHDIUaaE #BIGSOUND https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tonedeaf_music: . @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 unveil announce a massive first speaker lineup https://t.co/M6n02JVTjURetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @APRAAMCOS: Dean Ormston announced in first round of @BIGSOUNDtweets speakers > https://t.co/cbMCb90sWJ cc: @deanapra https://t.co/vqs1V…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @FasterLouder: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has announced the lineup of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/Rg8qdXh8AU https://t.co/i5NV9ESNnwRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: The first line-up of speakers for this year's @BIGSOUNDtweets have been announced. https://t.co/yEJTBZH0U2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: .@BIGSOUNDtweets announce first round of 2016 speakers ft. #ABOriginal & @UNIFIED boss https://t.co/1ddtn8Wfsh https://t.co/dt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: #BIGSOUND16 has unleashed its first announcement of speakers & buyers! https://t.co/JXOYNMWPXo https://t.co/ZNidKw6yHERetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND Music+Design: where music+design connect
10-11 September 2013
Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Australia
BIGSOUND, Australia’s premier music industry gathering, presents Music+Design, a pioneering program bringing together the music and design industries.
BIGSOUND draws top national and international industry talent to Brisbane each year, forming a vibrant collection of musicians, buyers and industry experts to create an environment of new music discovery. BIGSOUND Music+Design will build upon this successful model to establish a unique platform for the music and design industries to converge and explore the potential for innovative collaborations, exchange of ideas, and business opportunities.
Design is how we ‘see’ music. From poster and album cover art, merchandise and live performance to the visual brand of an artist, design is the visual embodiment of music. Design enhances and shapes our audible experiences and is the technology behind music production and live performance.
Conversely, music is a muse to design. From the fashion industry to film, music fires the creativity of designers, adds emotion to vision, and sells product. Both exist at the leading edge of rapidly changing platforms for interaction and engagement, and the roles of designer and musician are more and more readily interchangeable.
BIGSOUND Music+Design is where music and design connect. The program explores the intersection of music and all modes of design - interactive, graphic design, digital, industrial design, architecture, production, fashion, and film. Music+Design welcomes the international design community to Brisbane, offering an unprecedented opportunity for a range of design disciplines to come together and discuss current developments influencing their industry, seen through the lens of music.
Music+Design is a groundbreaking addition to the BIGSOUND 2013 program, and will run 10-11 September 2013 in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley, in conjunction with the broader BIGSOUND music program. Music+Design incorporates two days of industry panels and masterclasses, connecting with two days of design industry showcasing.
QMusic presents BIGSOUND Music+Design in partnership with Artisan, AGDA and DIA, with the support of the Queensland Government through Tourism and Events Queensland, Arts Queensland, and the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, state and territory governments.
Proudly endorsed by QUEENSLANDERSIGN, an initiative supported by the Queensland Government recognising design and creative thinking as drivers of innovation and growth across the state.