- 26 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 23 May@BIGSOUNDtweets@The_Stiffys HOPE YOU HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS TO HELP YOU OUT
- 22 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 20 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: Artists: Don't forget @BIGSOUNDtweets applications close at midnight this Sunday (22 May): https://t.co/fPESNkOCgARetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 19 May@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 18 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @licensor: Speakers announced for Brisbane Bigsound conference @BIGSOUNDtweets @marcyb52 @jackieprobably @lawsonhiggins https://t.co/3…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @vulturemagazine: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 will be bigger than that time @realDonaldTrump tried to take over the world https://t.co/pgxFGsT…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AAABackstage: @BIGSOUNDtweets has announced their first bunch of speakers/buyers - We can't wait for September! > https://t.co/tvAb4v7b…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @scenestr: 1st round of speakers announced #BIGSOUND2016 @BIGSOUNDtweets #Brisbane #musicconference - https://t.co/dUaPGeiZnk https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: .@BIGSOUNDtweets speakers announced Ft. @unfdcentral's @jaddan, @rawpowermgmt & more https://t.co/lgW5vZabIj https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 17 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @happymusicfest: @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 just got even bigger, dropping its first list of speakers #aussiemusic https://t.co/I670NOQvgI htt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has unveiled a supersized first round of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/7UCEMr7HR4 https://t.co/2YWRtrsOZ8Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: Find out who's been included on @BIGSOUNDtweets' first keynote announcement: https://t.co/dqAHDIUaaE #BIGSOUND https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tonedeaf_music: . @BIGSOUNDtweets 2016 unveil announce a massive first speaker lineup https://t.co/M6n02JVTjURetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @APRAAMCOS: Dean Ormston announced in first round of @BIGSOUNDtweets speakers > https://t.co/cbMCb90sWJ cc: @deanapra https://t.co/vqs1V…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @FasterLouder: .@BIGSOUNDtweets has announced the lineup of speakers for 2016 https://t.co/Rg8qdXh8AU https://t.co/i5NV9ESNnwRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @ppca: The first line-up of speakers for this year's @BIGSOUNDtweets have been announced. https://t.co/yEJTBZH0U2Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: .@BIGSOUNDtweets announce first round of 2016 speakers ft. #ABOriginal & @UNIFIED boss https://t.co/1ddtn8Wfsh https://t.co/dt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 May@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @QMusicNetwork: #BIGSOUND16 has unleashed its first announcement of speakers & buyers! https://t.co/JXOYNMWPXo https://t.co/ZNidKw6yHERetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Artisan Beer+Design is a unique pop up lounge experience of music, design, and crafted beer. From hand-built motorcycles to virtual reality experience, Beer+Design will showcase the work and wares of some of Australia’s hottest design talent alongside locally crafted beers curated by boutique brewery, The Scratch, with nibbles from sustainably designed Street Food Australia.
Designers and visitors can chill out in lounge areas created by local design studios, talk with designers and take in the tunes of some of Australia’s hottest acts.
Artisan Gallery (381 Brunswick St) - 2-8pm, 11-12 September
The CMD Live Design Lab is where BIGSOUND provides creative solutions to music industry issues. In an Australian first, BIGSOUND has assembled a multidisciplinary dream team of leading designers in a purpose built facility to explore how cutting edge design can be applied to challenges at different levels of the music industry – from artists to major event producers to music media.
Led by strategic design and innovation studio CMD, the lab’s core team will with work with some of the stellar line up of Music+Design speakers to develop innovative solutions to themes and issues coming out of conference panel discussions or put to them by BIGSOUND speakers, delegates, and artists dropping by and sharing their insights and ideas on industry issues. Carry on the conversations started in panel discussions and turn that inspiration into action. Get involved in tackling industry issues, or just grab a coffee, sit back and watch amazing design minds in action.
Judith Wright Centre Shopfront (420 Brunswick St) - 10am-4pm, 10-12 September