- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Artisan Beer+Design is a unique pop up lounge experience of music, design, and crafted beer. From hand-built motorcycles to virtual reality experience, Beer+Design will showcase the work and wares of some of Australia’s hottest design talent alongside locally crafted beers curated by boutique brewery, The Scratch, with nibbles from sustainably designed Street Food Australia.
Designers and visitors can chill out in lounge areas created by local design studios, talk with designers and take in the tunes of some of Australia’s hottest acts.
Artisan Gallery (381 Brunswick St) - 2-8pm, 11-12 September
The CMD Live Design Lab is where BIGSOUND provides creative solutions to music industry issues. In an Australian first, BIGSOUND has assembled a multidisciplinary dream team of leading designers in a purpose built facility to explore how cutting edge design can be applied to challenges at different levels of the music industry – from artists to major event producers to music media.
Led by strategic design and innovation studio CMD, the lab’s core team will with work with some of the stellar line up of Music+Design speakers to develop innovative solutions to themes and issues coming out of conference panel discussions or put to them by BIGSOUND speakers, delegates, and artists dropping by and sharing their insights and ideas on industry issues. Carry on the conversations started in panel discussions and turn that inspiration into action. Get involved in tackling industry issues, or just grab a coffee, sit back and watch amazing design minds in action.
Judith Wright Centre Shopfront (420 Brunswick St) - 10am-4pm, 10-12 September