- 30 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 30 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplejunearthd: ATTN. if you wanna play @BIGSOUNDtweets, you gotta upload your songs to Unearthed by tmrw! https://t.co/hoHBg0sDO8 htt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 30 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @musicfeeds: .@BIGSOUNDtweets unveil massive final lineup for BIGSOUND Live 2016 https://t.co/GIuH2iDwHv https://t.co/ubWtseuxgRRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @happymusicfest: @BIGSOUNDtweets have announced one HECK OF A LINEUP!! check the goodness out for yourself. https://t.co/TetfNPrJMj htt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @deathproofpr: WHOA WHOA WHOA @BIGSOUNDtweets, way to really nail that live line-up! https://t.co/YNSCTuA4OSRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @tiagostelow: Stoked to be playing my first BIGSOUND??? @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/kNEslpL4jj #triplej @FootstompMusicRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @theAUreview: A piping hot #BIGSOUND artist announcement is here! Suss the new additions: https://t.co/ARgV2eTMy2 @BIGSOUNDtweets https:…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 29 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 28 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @oztix: The final line-up has been announced and man are we excited for #BIGSOUND16! Get ur tix now https://t.co/jPWGEvdu1L https://t.c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 28 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @anatolemusic: I've been added to the lineup for @BIGSOUNDtweets . This is going to be wild https://t.co/f7Z7vD2uHiRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @MusicMattersANZ: The 2016 running of @BIGSOUNDtweets will deliver 150 artists across 15 venues over 3 nights in Brisbane: https://t.co/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @weareceres: Hyped to be playing @BIGSOUNDtweets. Probs just roll a sleeping bag out at @CrowbarBris and live there for the week. https:…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @codaconduct: YAY 4 LADY RAPPERS AT @BIGSOUNDtweets! @mbsarahconnor @Sampa_The_Great @lilmallrat @TKAYMAIDZA team takeover. Girls got ne…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @thandomusic: I'm excited to announce we got into @BIGSOUNDtweets this year! Thando's bando is coming to Brisbane!Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @manor_band: We're playing @BIGSOUNDtweets! What an amazing line-up... Can't wait to see you Brisbane! https://t.co/XBeN95wyeARetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @havegoodmanners: .@LUCIANBLOMKAMP announced as part of this year's @BIGSOUNDtweets lineup. https://t.co/KO62egwYiM https://t.co/33EVJdo…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 27 Jul@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: .@BIGSOUNDtweets adds @TKAYMAIDZA @harts_ @DZDEATHRAYS & more to 2016's epic live line-up: https://t.co/fRrgA61jwz https…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
BIGSOUND 2014 First Artist Line-Up Is Out - Tickets On Sale Now!
BIGSOUND has come out swinging with its first live line-up announcement for 2014. With the 80+ acts dropped and dozens still to come, the program is one of the best yet with the likes of Gold Fields, DMA’s, Holy Holy, BAD//DREEMS, Client Liaison, KINGSWOOD and REMI all set to play in front of both industry and punters in a celebration of live Australian music.
They’ll be joined by Deep Sea Arcade, Thelma Plum, HITS, Sampology ft Tom Thum & Jordan Rakei, Blank Realm, D.D Dumbo, Fractures, Ash Grunwald, Halfway and over 100 other artists over two nights in fourteen venues in Brisbane’s iconic Fortitude Valley live music precinct.
This year will see the site map expand north to include venues like The Underdog, Crowbar, The Elephant and The New Globe as well as welcoming a new outdoor venue behind Brightside and Magic City.
"The diversity and talent in BIGSOUND's line-up gets richer and deeper each year,” said programmer Nick O’Byrne. “With more 80 artists still to be announced there's no doubt that those two nights in September will be the single best festival of new Australian music we've ever had".
The event will once again welcome back the triple j Unearthed stage as well as a new InTheMix electronic music stage. Full BIGSOUND event laminates will provide priority access to all venues over the two nights, while BIGSOUND Live passes, which go on sale today, give punters wrist-band access to the shows for one of the best value tickets in the country.
Anyone who pre-purchases their BIGSOUND Live tickets with Oztix will go into the draw to win a return trip to LA with Virgin Australia!
BIGSOUND Live tickets are available for $69+bf from OzTix www.oztix.com.au, while those looking for the full BIGSOUND experience including conference and party entry still have some time to grab special rate tickets from www.bigsound.org.au
Baptism of Uzi
Deep Sea Arcade
Fraser A. Gorman
Jack Ladder & The Dreamlanders
Jess Ribeiro and the Bone Collectors
Karl S. Williams
L-FRESH The LION
Lurch & Chief
Sampology ft. Tom Thum & Jordan Rakei
Teeth & Tongue
The Tiger & Me
Tully On Tully
Tom Windish - The Windish Agency (US)
Kevin French – Paradigm (US)
Chris Sampson – Superfly / Bonnaroo / Outside Lands (US)
Sean Carlson – FYF Fest (US)
James Minor – SXSW (US)
Adam Ryan - The Great Escape / MAMA & Company (UK)
Avery McTaggart - The Windish Agency (US)
Michelle Cable - Panache Booking (US)
Josh Moore – The Bowery Presents / Cloud 9 Adventures (US)
Danny Rogers - Lunatic Entertainment / St Jerome’s Laneway Festival (AUS)
Jerome Borazio - Get Notorious / St Jerome’s Laneway Festival (AUS)
Jamie Wade - X-Ray Touring (UK)
Emily York - Penny Drop (AUS)
Ben Marshall - Sydney Opera House (AUS)
Justin Sweeting - Artist Voice Asia / Clockenflap Festival (HK)
Melissa Yong - Village Sounds Asia (SNG)
Josh Taylor - Cassette Entertainment / Sprung Hip Hop Festival (AUS)
Mario Stresow – FKP Scorpio (GER)
Henning Ahrens - Four Artists Booking Agentur (GER)
Grimur Atlason - Iceland Airwaves (ICE)
BIGSOUND is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland, part of the Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts
BIGSOUND has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council of the Arts, its arts funding and advisory body.
Published: 02 Jul 2014 by QMusic Newsdesk