- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @themusicnetwork: #BIGSOUND16 panel on #sync: "an in episode use of a song on Grey's Anatomy would be $8-10k a side (for both master & c…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: We've got some snapchat filters over the valley. Spice up your snaps... you know you want to ?? #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: A.B. Original just announced they're the first act on @lanewayfest 2017 during their @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials (with Funkoars) are both halfway through making new records #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Briggs and Trials tap their feet, bop their heads every time Lindsay McDougall plays a song excerpt #BIGSOUND16Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "Community radio program makers are intimately connected with the music scenes and genres they play" Cam Durnsford MD @pbs…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "It is absolutely about building those direct relationships" Chris Johnson #Amrap on approaching #CommunityRadio @BIGSOUND…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @4ZZZ: Tesla Coils, part of the showcase of Gold Coast acts @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/BRwGhq6z9KRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @TheMusicComAu: Peanut Butter Wolf gets nostalgic during @BIGSOUNDtweets keynote: https://t.co/CFLdVndfiO https://t.co/Et0cd2cTIWRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @WAUnified: UNIFIED are proud to announce their brand new initiative – The Unified Grant. Revealed today by UNIFIED founder... https://t…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @bolsterco: Anth is gonna show you his moves at the Future Marketing panel today at 2PM ?? Get some #BIGSOUND16 @BIGSOUNDtweets https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @Queensland: Awesome start #BIGSOUND16 ? Keep tagging ur ?&? to #thisisqueensland ?? by @amyrkerby @myBakerylane @nightlifemusic https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @doncandon: Peanut Butter Wolf and J Rocc giving amazing insights into some @stonesthrow highlights. #BIGSOUND16 https://t.co/Gt4ueSpV4IRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Australian and international artists have the rare chance to perform in front of some of the most influential figures in the international music industry by showcasing at BIGSOUND.
Taking place on the nights of the 9th and 10th of September in Brisbane, BIGSOUND Live is the two-night music festival that puts artists in front of the local, national and international music industry delegates attending the BIGSOUND industry conference.
Now in it's fourteenth year, BIGSOUND has grown to become the biggest annual music event of its type in Australia. Run across three days and two nights, you can meet, talk and listen to the brightest lights in the music industry and when the lights go down, more than 150 of the hottest bands will showcase their music to the world in some of Brisbane’s best venues.
In addition to having access to hundreds of influential music industry figures BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists are provided with the opportunity for excellent media exposure with the event being covered by national and international media outlets.
With previous years’ festival line-ups featuring the likes of Courtney Barnett, Flume, Seth Sentry, Sheppard, The Jezabels, DZ Deathrays, The Temper Trap, Jungle Giants, Boy & Bear, Clare Bowditch, David Bridie, Kingswood, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard and Megan Washington, with nearly a thousand bands playing over BIGSOUND’s fourteen year history it's easy to see why BIGSOUND Live is the place to be for breaking artists.
BIGSOUND 2015 showcase applications have now closed.
All applicants should hear about the status of their application by the middle of July.
Applications to showcase at BIGSOUND 2016 will open in March 2016.