- 28 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 26 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 21 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWe welcome applications from all disciplines (animation, design, digital, interactive, performance, installation +… https://t.co/YTjaRyP2rW
- 19 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsWatch King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (BIGSOUND alumni 2012 & 2014) make their TV debut on Conan. Spoiler alert:… https://t.co/ayCaKOMsof
- 18 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 13 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 12 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets@cylemyers1 yes, we accept applications from international acts to showcase at BIGSOUND festival.
- 10 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 7 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 5 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 4 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 3 Apr@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Feb@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @triplej: 'If this gig doesn't have free pulled pork, I'm out!" All our fav @BIGSOUNDtweets quotes https://t.co/iPO9rPLNFX https://t.co…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 9 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRetweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @612brisbane: Did you miss Drive at #BIGSOUND16 yesterday? Good news: we've compiled most of the action into one handy playlist. https:/…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweets
- 8 Sep@BIGSOUNDtweetsRT @AmrapsAirIt: "I think it's important to acknowledge the hard work that community radio does for your music" @emily_wurramara @BIGSOUNDt…Retweeted by BIGSOUNDtweets
Australian and international artists have the rare chance to perform in front of some of the most influential figures in the international music industry by showcasing at BIGSOUND.
Taking place on the nights of the 9th and 10th of September in Brisbane, BIGSOUND Live is the two-night music festival that puts artists in front of the local, national and international music industry delegates attending the BIGSOUND industry conference.
Now in it's fourteenth year, BIGSOUND has grown to become the biggest annual music event of its type in Australia. Run across three days and two nights, you can meet, talk and listen to the brightest lights in the music industry and when the lights go down, more than 150 of the hottest bands will showcase their music to the world in some of Brisbane’s best venues.
In addition to having access to hundreds of influential music industry figures BIGSOUND Live showcasing artists are provided with the opportunity for excellent media exposure with the event being covered by national and international media outlets.
With previous years’ festival line-ups featuring the likes of Courtney Barnett, Flume, Seth Sentry, Sheppard, The Jezabels, DZ Deathrays, The Temper Trap, Jungle Giants, Boy & Bear, Clare Bowditch, David Bridie, Kingswood, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard and Megan Washington, with nearly a thousand bands playing over BIGSOUND’s fourteen year history it's easy to see why BIGSOUND Live is the place to be for breaking artists.
BIGSOUND 2015 showcase applications have now closed.
All applicants should hear about the status of their application by the middle of July.
Applications to showcase at BIGSOUND 2016 will open in March 2016.