- 6 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 5 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Mar@QMusicNetworkHuman Ventures is seeking a program manager for Shockwave! Applications close this Friday. http://t.co/PNztn3EkmU
- 26 Feb@QMusicNetworkThe first session of our Hook Up series for 2014 is all about recording studios and sound: https://t.co/XmuXpq0zdJ
- 25 Feb@QMusicNetworkATTN Americana artists of Queensland: this is your opportunity to showcase in the heartland itself! http://t.co/znpqLfGrVZ
- 24 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetworkTrying to work out the next step in your music career? This could be your opportunity to 'MAP' out the year ahead. http://t.co/5Vqc7dFSRS
- 4 Feb@QMusicNetworkAre you an artist or artsworker based in the Moreton Bay region? Good news! http://t.co/nbMWVAtAVr
- 21 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jan@QMusicNetworkRT @MJCrutcher: Ten years after Feeler, @PeteMurrayMusic on the album, his career and some valuable help from @QMusicNetwork http://t.co/Zf…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkWe're coming to the business end of these Australia Council funding rounds, with two closing next week! http://t.co/ffJ3wHmBRy
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetworkRegister now for tomorrow night's electonic music workshop. It's the last of our free October PD workshop series! http://t.co/b0wiR0n3li
- 22 Oct@QMusicNetworkGrants galore!! Well, four to be exact. Applications are open across a number of opportunities in music through OzCo: http://t.co/jMIhLB5u1S
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Oct@QMusicNetworkJoin us in the Queen St Mall tomorrow afternoon from 2pm for a very special performance of the Songs of Roma House: http://t.co/HAIbCPF9xA
- 11 Oct@QMusicNetworkReminder: local bands and DJs, you have until 5pm Monday to get on this! http://t.co/hNJYkAvmpZ
QMusic – Queensland Music Network - Policies
Customer service is important to us. We want your online payments to be fast, friendly and, most importantly, secure. Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy and security of our members and contacts. This policy statement tells you how we safeguard online security. Our on-line payment facility is operated by QMusic.
QMusic in a non-profit organisation that relies on your membership and participation in our events and services to help fund the many measures we are taking to realise the potential of the Queensland music industry. Pricing for QMusic membership, events and services are carefully monitored by us to provide you with fees competitive to other music industry organisations. All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 1st July 2000. Any price changes will be updated on our websites.
QMusic may refund the purchase price (minus an administration charge) of certain QMusic events and services (eg. BIGSOUND conference, Queensland Music Awards online entries and the Awards Night, MAPS and workshops), on a case by case basis, prior to the event. Refunds cannot be made after the event has occurred. If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please contact us email@example.com ph: +61 7 3257 0013.
Changes to These Policies
QMusic may amend this policy from time to time, and the amended policy will be published online.
Terms and Conditions
Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our members and contacts. This policy statement tells you how we collect information and how we use it.
QMusic Membership, Data Storage and Data Collection
The information provided through membership is used as part of our effort to keep members informed about upcoming events, special offers and QMusic activities. Unless otherwise requested, members will automatically receive regular information via email or post, outlining these activities. When you become a member, you understand and agree that this information may be selectively provided to relevant arts organisations that have information that may interest you. Other personal information collected by QMusic (through means including surveys, workshop feedback forms, and sign up sheets) will be stored by Q usic for internal and statistical use. If you indicate at the time of data collection, your information may be passed on to relevant arts organisations that have information that may interest you. If you indicate at the time of collection, you will also be added to Q Music email mailing lists.