- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
November 2012 Professional Development Series
2012 November Professional Development Series
QMusic is delighted to present two professional development events taking place on Tuesdays in November.
On Tuesday Nov 13th, join us for a very special masterclass addressing the mysteries of publishing, distribution and royalties. Our speakers include the general manager of the Australian Independent Record Labels Association (AIR) - Nick O’Byrne, Matt Tanner from Native Tongue Publishing, Chris O’Neill from APRA and Tyler McLaughlin from Soundpound Sync.
If you or your band are considering touring overseas, then mark Tuesday evening, November 20th 6 – 8 pm in your calendar! Judith Wright Centre. Blake Rayner (International Licensing, Dew Process), Maggie Collins (Manager, DZ Deathrays, John Steele Singers), Kellie Lloyd (self managed artist) and Joe Woolley (Manager, Grand Atlantic) will discuss the pro's and con's of touring overseas, how to become "export ready", showcase opportunities and international conferences. This is a free workshop.
UNDERSTANDING PUBLISHING, DISTRIBUTION, SYNC AND ROYALTIES MASTERCLASS
Date: Tues Nov 13th
Time: 9.30 arrivals for a 10 am start – 5 pm
Venue: BEMAC Conference Room: 120 Main Street, Kangaroo Point
Understanding publishing, distribution, sync and royalties: what happens to your music after you hand over your masters to a label, synch agent or distributor.
Tickets are $110 and $88 for members, and includes lunch. Book now.
UNDERSTANDING THE EXPORT MARKET
Date: Tuesday Nov 20th
Time: 5.30 arrival for 6 pm start - 8 pm
Venue: Judith Wright Centre Shopfront
Discussing the pro's and con's of touring overseas, how to become "export ready", showcase opportunities and international conferences.
This is a free event but you must register here.
Published: 20 Oct 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk