- 7 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkAre you thinking global? Apply for support to pursue your international goals, with these initiatives open now! http://t.co/VVefJaMUzb
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetworkSubmissions for AMP Foundation's Tomorrow Fund are now open! Share in up to $1M. http://t.co/RGwjyX8sLi
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Jul@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND rolls around next Monday! You have the weekend to by your registration online. See you there! http://t.co/bgSDW4FJgP
- 17 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@thechurchband, @Seekae and @Voyagerau lead @BIGSOUNDtweets' second live line-up reveal -- 2014 is officially epic: htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 15 Jul@QMusicNetwork@BIGSOUNDtweets new Live artist announce is tomorrow! Keep your eyes and ears pealed.
- 14 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Jul@QMusicNetworkMusic Industry College needs your help in raising funds for new school upgrades! This video explains everything. http://t.co/aBRAfmDyS1
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkOur Broadcast newsletter is about to leave the runway! If you hurry, you can sign up now and still catch it! http://t.co/Y53Bj3s9Gt
- 1 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @scene_magazine: "I like passing on information to younger generations." @pricewarmusic Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Jul 21 @QMusicNetwork - h…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
The Hilltop Hoods Initiative Returns for 2012
A $10,000 grant funded by the Hilltop Hoods and APRA to help emerging Aussie Hip Hop artists manufacture, market and release an album. In addition to $10k funding, the winner receives legal advice, a Shure Mic prize pack and an invite to showcase at Song Summit, 26-28 May 2012. Applications close Feb 28th.
Who can apply?
- Applicants of any age (but it is expected that you will be in the early stages of your career). To be eligible for the HTH initiative you must be:
- An emerging Australian based Hip Hop/Soul artist or group who has not released an album professionally.
- An Australian citizen or must have been a legal resident of Australia for the past two (consecutive) years.
- Applicants must be an APRA member or have at least made application to join APRA. For more information on joining APRA go to www.apra-amcos.com.au
You are not eligible if you are:
- A previous recipients of the HTH Initiative
- An APRA employee (or an immediate family member of an APRA employee)
What is the grant for?
The grant is for costs associated with manufacturing, marketing and distributing a CD of at least five original songs. This can include:
- CD artwork/design
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Postal and administrative costs associated directly with the project
Please note, the grant does not cover:
- Recording costs
- Equipment purchases
For more information visit the APRA website.
All applications must be received by 28 February 2012.
Published: 09 Feb 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk