- 31 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @paradigmprint: These eyeballs are gonna be huge! #bigsound16 @QMusicNetwork @paradigmprint ??? https://t.co/aKTpDExkg3Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 18 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @CBAA_: Get music from artists playing @BIGSOUNDtweets for your #communityradio station or program via @AmrapsAirIt: https://t.co/uj1RxE…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @triplejunearthd: We just announced our Unearthed @BIGSOUNDtweets Stage Lineup + these winners! https://t.co/PYiIfzepow https://t.co/Wg7…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: Great to see Cal from Rake at the Brisbane Community Cup Launch @AFLQ @ReclinkAus https://t.co/PWlbHaN44uRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AmrapsAirIt: Get music by @BIGSOUNDtweets showcasing musicians @clairybrowne @MikeNoga & more in a special AirIt playlist here: https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AAABackstage: Entry for the tenth Grant McLennan Fellowship are now open! @QMusicNetwork > https://t.co/WxMTF1Wnl9Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: The balls have been pumped and ready for New Farm Park @AFLQ @ReclinkAus @4ZZZ @AndrewBartlettRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 29 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Nominations are open for the 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship:? https://t.co/LMlxINpc0h https://t.co/4i6XGslH7MRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Want to improve your networks in the industry? @QMusicNetwork is holding a networking night at @thezooooo on Aug 4. https://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: Noms open for 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @artsqueensland @APRAAMCOS https://t.co/iS2JFLxTFD https://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork@inigo_music Hey! We've been looking at something like this for some time! Might be some news soon, stay tuned!
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Hi @Queensland - we'll be coming to you next Wed and facilitating a masterclass panel with @QMusicNetwork https://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
The Hilltop Hoods Initiative Returns for 2012
A $10,000 grant funded by the Hilltop Hoods and APRA to help emerging Aussie Hip Hop artists manufacture, market and release an album. In addition to $10k funding, the winner receives legal advice, a Shure Mic prize pack and an invite to showcase at Song Summit, 26-28 May 2012. Applications close Feb 28th.
Who can apply?
- Applicants of any age (but it is expected that you will be in the early stages of your career). To be eligible for the HTH initiative you must be:
- An emerging Australian based Hip Hop/Soul artist or group who has not released an album professionally.
- An Australian citizen or must have been a legal resident of Australia for the past two (consecutive) years.
- Applicants must be an APRA member or have at least made application to join APRA. For more information on joining APRA go to www.apra-amcos.com.au
You are not eligible if you are:
- A previous recipients of the HTH Initiative
- An APRA employee (or an immediate family member of an APRA employee)
What is the grant for?
The grant is for costs associated with manufacturing, marketing and distributing a CD of at least five original songs. This can include:
- CD artwork/design
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Postal and administrative costs associated directly with the project
Please note, the grant does not cover:
- Recording costs
- Equipment purchases
For more information visit the APRA website.
All applications must be received by 28 February 2012.
Published: 09 Feb 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk