- 26 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Aug@QMusicNetworkYou probably don't need reminding that Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close tomorrow (Tues) at midnight! Don't delay: http://t.co/2ijAkJMa4Q
- 21 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Aug@QMusicNetworkExcellent news for prospective applicants! Grant McLennan Fellowship applications have been extended to Aug 26! http://t.co/a9APi1dqzx
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkQLD artists, 2014 Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close this Friday! Don't miss this chance of a lifetime. http://t.co/a9APi1dqzx
- 15 Aug@QMusicNetworkIt's here! The 2014 BIGSOUND Live program is... live! Get your tix, and plan it out: http://t.co/G3Wa9YJxdV
- 14 Aug@QMusicNetworkQueensland artists, this is the opportunity of a lifetime calling. Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close Aug 22. http://t.co/ReN9W1BCem
- 7 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkAre you thinking global? Apply for support to pursue your international goals, with these initiatives open now! http://t.co/VVefJaMUzb
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetworkSubmissions for AMP Foundation's Tomorrow Fund are now open! Share in up to $1M. http://t.co/RGwjyX8sLi
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Jul@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND rolls around next Monday! You have the weekend to by your registration online. See you there! http://t.co/bgSDW4FJgP
- 17 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@thechurchband, @Seekae and @Voyagerau lead @BIGSOUNDtweets' second live line-up reveal -- 2014 is officially epic: htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 15 Jul@QMusicNetwork@BIGSOUNDtweets new Live artist announce is tomorrow! Keep your eyes and ears pealed.
- 14 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
Gold Coast Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) provides project-based funding to support professional development and employment of artists and cultural workers in regional Queensland and community cultural development activities. Applications close Feb 24th.
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership program between Arts Queensland and Gold Coast City Council.
Applications for the next RADF round close on the 24th February 2012.
All applicants are to refer to the Gold Coast City Cultural Development Policy and Strategy prior to making application.
These documents and further information can be found on the Gold Coast City Council Cultural website.
Published: 09 Feb 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk