- 31 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @paradigmprint: These eyeballs are gonna be huge! #bigsound16 @QMusicNetwork @paradigmprint ??? https://t.co/aKTpDExkg3Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 18 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @CBAA_: Get music from artists playing @BIGSOUNDtweets for your #communityradio station or program via @AmrapsAirIt: https://t.co/uj1RxE…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @triplejunearthd: We just announced our Unearthed @BIGSOUNDtweets Stage Lineup + these winners! https://t.co/PYiIfzepow https://t.co/Wg7…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: Great to see Cal from Rake at the Brisbane Community Cup Launch @AFLQ @ReclinkAus https://t.co/PWlbHaN44uRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AmrapsAirIt: Get music by @BIGSOUNDtweets showcasing musicians @clairybrowne @MikeNoga & more in a special AirIt playlist here: https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AAABackstage: Entry for the tenth Grant McLennan Fellowship are now open! @QMusicNetwork > https://t.co/WxMTF1Wnl9Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: The balls have been pumped and ready for New Farm Park @AFLQ @ReclinkAus @4ZZZ @AndrewBartlettRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 29 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Nominations are open for the 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship:? https://t.co/LMlxINpc0h https://t.co/4i6XGslH7MRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Want to improve your networks in the industry? @QMusicNetwork is holding a networking night at @thezooooo on Aug 4. https://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: Noms open for 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @artsqueensland @APRAAMCOS https://t.co/iS2JFLxTFD https://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork@inigo_music Hey! We've been looking at something like this for some time! Might be some news soon, stay tuned!
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Hi @Queensland - we'll be coming to you next Wed and facilitating a masterclass panel with @QMusicNetwork https://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
QMusic Presents 'The Hook Up'
Industry guests for the fourth and final workshop in QMusic's 2012 'The Hook Up' networking series have been announced... and it's another great line-up! This final workshop - on Wed April 4th at the Judith Wright Centre - focuses on IMAGE and gets you up close and personal with Brisbane industry.
This is the last in a series of four networking events designed for you to get the chance to meet industry's local movers and shakers - including photographers, graphic designers, web designers, music videographers...
Find out how they can help you achieve the business model, the image, the networks and get your musical career moving.
'The Hook Up' events are all free to attend. Numbers are strictly limited and bookings are essential.
Wednesday March 7: 'SOUND' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Industry guests for this event are: Magoo (Applewood), Jeff Lovejoy (Blackbox Studios), Caleb James (Producer, Arranger, Musician, Composer), Matthew Gray (Matthew Gray Mastering), Stephen Bartlett (The Docking Station), James North (James North Productions), Marly Luske (Alchemix Studios), Tristan Hoogland (Gasworks Studios), Cam Smith (Producer), Nick Christy (R & D Records), Yanto Browning (Producer), Matt O'Connor (The AnR Department).
Wednesday March 21: 'BUSINESS' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Hook up with managers, booking agents, accountants, lawyers and more.
Industry guests announced for this event are: Ben Preece (Mucho Bravado), Chris O’Neill (APRA), Paul Curtis (Valve), John Kenny (Kenny and Co Lawyers), Scott Maughan (Independent Accountant Professional), Brian Tucker (Brian Tucker Accountants), Erin Wheatley (Bandtag/Brandtag), Tyler McLoughlan (The Sound Pound), Tim Price (PriceWar Music), Hugh Brown (Musowiki), Stu Watters (Morph TV)
Wednesday March 28: 'RELEASE' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Hook up with record labels, publicists and project managers. [book here]
Industry guests announced for this event are: Lawrence English (Room 40), Craig Spann (SugarRush Music), Tim Price (Starving Kids Records), Pete Collins (Mere Noise Records), Andrew White (Lofly Records), Chris Harms (Editor Rave Magazine), Evan Alexander (Heapsaflash), Stephen Green (SGC Media), Steve Bell (Editor Time Off Magazine), Graham Ashton (Footstomp Records), Gareth Bryant (Editor Scene Magazine), Julia Bridger (Footstomp Music), Caroline Russo (Russo PR).
Wednesday April 4: 'IMAGE'
Hook up with photographers, graphic designers, web designers, music videographers. [book here]
Industry guests announced for this event are: Alex Barnes (Silver Screen Productions), Tim Spooner (Wild Parlour), Chris Cotton (Yarn), Stephen Booth (Stephen Booth Photography), Mel Baxter and Andrew Weber (Moonshine Madness), Eleni Toumpas (Photographer), John Stubbs (Photographer), Lix Bacskay (WHCreative), Lucas (Creative Demons), Tim Steward, Joyce Ho (Studio Breeder), David Blackley (Her Name is Murder Productuions)
All events are held at 6pm - 8pm at the Shopfront - Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
Proudly supported by the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
Published: 07 Mar 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk