- 3 Dec@QMusicNetworkRT @AnnastaciaMP: Congrats to Brissie singer-songwriter Hannah Macklin, winner of 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @thetriffi…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: 60+ judges announced for 2017 @QldMusicAwards as entries near closing date: https://t.co/pcoCYSW6Gd https://t.co/giGa0nK…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @4ZZZ: We're gearing up to launch a lil something real soon... keep your eyes (and ears) peeled?? #ZedHot100 https://t.co/flKhUWujJnRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkApplications for 2017 Billy Thorpe Scholarship are closing soon! ? ? ? ? ?? Start your app today via our website… https://t.co/hMBzbQyZxc
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@CrowbarBris wants you to say no to plastic straws with its new request-only policy for the tubey little bastards: http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 9 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @MusicMattersANZ: Congratulations to the finalists in the @artsqueensland, @APRAAMCOS and @QMusicNetwork Grant McLennan Fellowship. http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @bmagBrisbane: #Brisbane's got talent. The finalists for this year's #GrantMcLennanFellowship have been announced. https://t.co/EFjDeKbj…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: If you're an Australian artist, manager, booking agent or promoter please fill out this @APRAAMCOS survey: https://t.co/V8f8krpkgXRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@LeanneTennant @BecLaughton @mko_sun & @SegaDreamboat named as finalists for 2016 $25k Grant McLennan Fellowship: https…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @VandaYoungComp: $150,000 in prizes! The 2016 @IntlSongComp deadline is this Friday! Enter your songs at https://t.co/vEKLYqSVwK https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @brisbanecityqld: Kick-start your creative idea with a $25,000 grant. Hurry, only one week left to apply for the Innovation Award! https…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisFestival: Love contemporary music? Want to bring acts to Bris in 2017 & 2018? Apply today, be a Contemporary Music Programmer! http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @AusAAM: We've just announced the successful mentees for 2016 Artist Manager Mentor Program + announced our new ED! https://t.co/uhNhzCC…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
QMusic Presents 'The Hook Up'
Industry guests for the fourth and final workshop in QMusic's 2012 'The Hook Up' networking series have been announced... and it's another great line-up! This final workshop - on Wed April 4th at the Judith Wright Centre - focuses on IMAGE and gets you up close and personal with Brisbane industry.
This is the last in a series of four networking events designed for you to get the chance to meet industry's local movers and shakers - including photographers, graphic designers, web designers, music videographers...
Find out how they can help you achieve the business model, the image, the networks and get your musical career moving.
'The Hook Up' events are all free to attend. Numbers are strictly limited and bookings are essential.
Wednesday March 7: 'SOUND' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Industry guests for this event are: Magoo (Applewood), Jeff Lovejoy (Blackbox Studios), Caleb James (Producer, Arranger, Musician, Composer), Matthew Gray (Matthew Gray Mastering), Stephen Bartlett (The Docking Station), James North (James North Productions), Marly Luske (Alchemix Studios), Tristan Hoogland (Gasworks Studios), Cam Smith (Producer), Nick Christy (R & D Records), Yanto Browning (Producer), Matt O'Connor (The AnR Department).
Wednesday March 21: 'BUSINESS' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Hook up with managers, booking agents, accountants, lawyers and more.
Industry guests announced for this event are: Ben Preece (Mucho Bravado), Chris O’Neill (APRA), Paul Curtis (Valve), John Kenny (Kenny and Co Lawyers), Scott Maughan (Independent Accountant Professional), Brian Tucker (Brian Tucker Accountants), Erin Wheatley (Bandtag/Brandtag), Tyler McLoughlan (The Sound Pound), Tim Price (PriceWar Music), Hugh Brown (Musowiki), Stu Watters (Morph TV)
Wednesday March 28: 'RELEASE' (THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE)
Hook up with record labels, publicists and project managers. [book here]
Industry guests announced for this event are: Lawrence English (Room 40), Craig Spann (SugarRush Music), Tim Price (Starving Kids Records), Pete Collins (Mere Noise Records), Andrew White (Lofly Records), Chris Harms (Editor Rave Magazine), Evan Alexander (Heapsaflash), Stephen Green (SGC Media), Steve Bell (Editor Time Off Magazine), Graham Ashton (Footstomp Records), Gareth Bryant (Editor Scene Magazine), Julia Bridger (Footstomp Music), Caroline Russo (Russo PR).
Wednesday April 4: 'IMAGE'
Hook up with photographers, graphic designers, web designers, music videographers. [book here]
Industry guests announced for this event are: Alex Barnes (Silver Screen Productions), Tim Spooner (Wild Parlour), Chris Cotton (Yarn), Stephen Booth (Stephen Booth Photography), Mel Baxter and Andrew Weber (Moonshine Madness), Eleni Toumpas (Photographer), John Stubbs (Photographer), Lix Bacskay (WHCreative), Lucas (Creative Demons), Tim Steward, Joyce Ho (Studio Breeder), David Blackley (Her Name is Murder Productuions)
All events are held at 6pm - 8pm at the Shopfront - Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
Proudly supported by the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
Published: 07 Mar 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk