- 18 Dec@QMusicNetworkCheck your hearing and find out if your lifestyle is putting it at risk with the Know Your Noise website: http://t.co/WzYqR44KxV
- 16 Dec@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Final QMA Featured Artist of the week for 2014 is...@Tjupurru!!! Didjeridu + Electro = Didjetronica. Check it out! ht…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 14 Dec@QMusicNetwork$10,000 Billy Thorpe Scholarship applications close tonight at midnight: http://t.co/7qjTPhsp94
- 10 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Dec@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: BIG NEWS DROP! Deadline for QMAs has been EXTENDED by 1 week only!! 2015 QMAs presented by @BOQ and @hutchies1912 http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 2 Dec@QMusicNetworkWant $10,000 of support towards your music? Hell yeah! Get your applications in now for the Billy Thorpe Scholarship http://t.co/SEAynpU4JW
- 2 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: @thegrates! Our Featured Artist of the Week. 2015 QMAs presented by @BOQ and @hutchies1912 are open! Apply here: http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Brisbane high school band The Missing are our Featured Artist of the week! https://t.co/XcFBwa4b8B http://t.co/Ctpz9jAw…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkThe Billy Thorpe Scholarship is open for applications! Apply now if you're an emerging QLD musician or band - http://t.co/7qjTPhaO10
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Leanne Tennant is our first featured QMA entry! http://t.co/NH25sYCrMw 2015 QMAs presented by @BOQ and @hutchies1912 ht…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr_QLD: With @QldMusicAwards nominations now open, we chat with 2013 Urban winner @BlaqCarrie26 @QMusicNetwork #QMAs #music - htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Oct@QMusicNetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).