- 26 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Aug@QMusicNetworkYou probably don't need reminding that Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close tomorrow (Tues) at midnight! Don't delay: http://t.co/2ijAkJMa4Q
- 21 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Aug@QMusicNetworkExcellent news for prospective applicants! Grant McLennan Fellowship applications have been extended to Aug 26! http://t.co/a9APi1dqzx
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkQLD artists, 2014 Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close this Friday! Don't miss this chance of a lifetime. http://t.co/a9APi1dqzx
- 15 Aug@QMusicNetworkIt's here! The 2014 BIGSOUND Live program is... live! Get your tix, and plan it out: http://t.co/G3Wa9YJxdV
- 14 Aug@QMusicNetworkQueensland artists, this is the opportunity of a lifetime calling. Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close Aug 22. http://t.co/ReN9W1BCem
- 7 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkAre you thinking global? Apply for support to pursue your international goals, with these initiatives open now! http://t.co/VVefJaMUzb
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetworkSubmissions for AMP Foundation's Tomorrow Fund are now open! Share in up to $1M. http://t.co/RGwjyX8sLi
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Jul@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND rolls around next Monday! You have the weekend to by your registration online. See you there! http://t.co/bgSDW4FJgP
- 17 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@thechurchband, @Seekae and @Voyagerau lead @BIGSOUNDtweets' second live line-up reveal -- 2014 is officially epic: htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 15 Jul@QMusicNetwork@BIGSOUNDtweets new Live artist announce is tomorrow! Keep your eyes and ears pealed.
- 14 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk