- 9 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkWe're coming to the business end of these Australia Council funding rounds, with two closing next week! http://t.co/ffJ3wHmBRy
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetworkRegister now for tomorrow night's electonic music workshop. It's the last of our free October PD workshop series! http://t.co/b0wiR0n3li
- 22 Oct@QMusicNetworkGrants galore!! Well, four to be exact. Applications are open across a number of opportunities in music through OzCo: http://t.co/jMIhLB5u1S
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Oct@QMusicNetworkJoin us in the Queen St Mall tomorrow afternoon from 2pm for a very special performance of the Songs of Roma House: http://t.co/HAIbCPF9xA
- 11 Oct@QMusicNetworkReminder: local bands and DJs, you have until 5pm Monday to get on this! http://t.co/hNJYkAvmpZ
- 10 Oct@QMusicNetworkIs your music Australian Music Prize -worthy? Make sure you've submitted your 2013-released album. http://t.co/Te59ZKkiIz
- 8 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Sep@QMusicNetworkSupport Coffee Break in getting behind an excellent cause! http://t.co/jskYDwypEu
- 24 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Sep@QMusicNetworkRELEASE apps close at midnight! Last chance for you label owners to be a part of the program and watch your work grow http://t.co/yQ3lX7bD0X
- 19 Sep@QMusicNetworkRun an independent label? Want to learn how to grow your business? RELEASE Workshop applications are open now! http://t.co/yQ3lX7bD0X
- 11 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Aug@QMusicNetworkMore BIG news for BIGSOUND, with the final program and showcases announced for BIGSOUND Music+Design today! http://t.co/2Gs1kbsYPM
- 8 Aug@QMusicNetworkIMPORTANT: BIGSOUND Special Rate registrations close at midnight tonight. Don't say you weren't warned! http://t.co/lMAvImaAB8
- 7 Aug@QMusicNetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk