- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Brisbane high school band The Missing are our Featured Artist of the week! https://t.co/XcFBwa4b8B http://t.co/Ctpz9jAw…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkThe Billy Thorpe Scholarship is open for applications! Apply now if you're an emerging QLD musician or band - http://t.co/7qjTPhaO10
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Leanne Tennant is our first featured QMA entry! http://t.co/NH25sYCrMw 2015 QMAs presented by @BOQ and @hutchies1912 ht…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr_QLD: With @QldMusicAwards nominations now open, we chat with 2013 Urban winner @BlaqCarrie26 @QMusicNetwork #QMAs #music - htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @IanWalker_MP: Congrats 2014 #GrantMcLennan finalists #TheKiteStringTangle #TheTroublewithTempleton #MosmanAlder #JackieMarshall http://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetworkTURN UP! a free event of professional development, insight and performances is on this Thursday. More info here - https://t.co/SNg9R3gDiT
- 16 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 15 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: In Brisbane on 18 Nov, @MusicCouncilAus and @QMusicNetwork present 'Music Copyright – the Artist and the Internet'. http://t.co/S…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @aaqld: Want help writing grant apps? Call us today to book @artsqueensland's grant writing workshop tomoz @ 5.30pm details http://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Sep@QMusicNetworkRT @G20Cultural: Its here! The epic Music Program line-up. 24 days of free music across Brisbane as part of the #G20Cultural... http://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 26 Sep@QMusicNetworkMid-career music managers in Aus and NZ, you only have til Monday to apply for CONTROL - get your business growing! http://t.co/VgzJlcQlIG
- 24 Sep@QMusicNetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).