- 22 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @paradigmprint: These eyeballs are gonna be huge! #bigsound16 @QMusicNetwork @paradigmprint ??? https://t.co/aKTpDExkg3Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 18 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @CBAA_: Get music from artists playing @BIGSOUNDtweets for your #communityradio station or program via @AmrapsAirIt: https://t.co/uj1RxE…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @triplejunearthd: We just announced our Unearthed @BIGSOUNDtweets Stage Lineup + these winners! https://t.co/PYiIfzepow https://t.co/Wg7…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: Great to see Cal from Rake at the Brisbane Community Cup Launch @AFLQ @ReclinkAus https://t.co/PWlbHaN44uRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AmrapsAirIt: Get music by @BIGSOUNDtweets showcasing musicians @clairybrowne @MikeNoga & more in a special AirIt playlist here: https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AAABackstage: Entry for the tenth Grant McLennan Fellowship are now open! @QMusicNetwork > https://t.co/WxMTF1Wnl9Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: The balls have been pumped and ready for New Farm Park @AFLQ @ReclinkAus @4ZZZ @AndrewBartlettRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 29 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Nominations are open for the 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship:? https://t.co/LMlxINpc0h https://t.co/4i6XGslH7MRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Want to improve your networks in the industry? @QMusicNetwork is holding a networking night at @thezooooo on Aug 4. https://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: Noms open for 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @artsqueensland @APRAAMCOS https://t.co/iS2JFLxTFD https://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork@inigo_music Hey! We've been looking at something like this for some time! Might be some news soon, stay tuned!
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Hi @Queensland - we'll be coming to you next Wed and facilitating a masterclass panel with @QMusicNetwork https://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @IndiesNZ: From little things, big things grow! Isn't that the truth! Looking forward to 2016 @BIGSOUNDtweets https://t.co/RTUYAXxqJmRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk