- 21 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Want to play #BIGSOUND17? Apply now: https://t.co/D1c5Vje0St https://t.co/KP1WbMxEQnRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @APRAAMCOS: J'ADORE ?. @AmySharkmusic x @BusbyMarou at Monday night's #APRAs: https://t.co/TUHvc1JGFQRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Watch highlights from the 2017 #QldMusicAwards! https://t.co/zkkE0YZCYc ? TreeTrunk Production House ? Confidence Man…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @musicnt: BIGSOUND offering BIG MONEY, and a BIG opportunity for Aussie musicians! https://t.co/GdC2hegvf1Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: BIGSOUND returns 5-8 September 2017. Apply to play and you could share in $100,000 thanks to @LEVIS. #BIGSOUND17 https:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetworkWe're looking forward to getting these out! Participants also get a little something special for first session tomo… https://t.co/bhY9E35ZKh
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @Queensland: Congrats to Good Boy for taking out the Rock award! ???? thank you for having us @QldMusicAwards @QMusicNetwork https://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Amongst all the talent here @QMusicNetwork Awards there's been an amazing shoey and a collective knock knock joke #ql…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @HeyGeronimo: Oh sheeeit! ? Thanks v much to all the legendary bands who were in the clip + @QMusicNetwork, Pete, Jaymis and Lauren. And…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @ceowithpassion: Breathtaking tribute to Ritchie Yorke and Carol Lloyd at the QMA's with George @QMusicNetwork https://t.co/XNcK2qTySGRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @damiandmusic: Q Music Awards- Best Female Artist! Thank you all who voted for me? It means so much to be recognized by fellow Queenslan…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Mar@QMusicNetwork
AWME 2012 Showcase Applications Now Open
More than 500 high profile local and international music reps from some of the world’s leading festivals, record labels, booking agencies and arts organisations come to Melbourne for AWME’s 5th birthday in November. Apply before April 20th for your chance to showcase to them!
Interested artists are invited to apply through the AWME website before 20 April 2012.
After four short years, AWME has established itself as the southern hemispheres premier music industry conference and showcase event for Roots music. AWME pioneers new networks and creates opportunities for musicians world wide by engaging with industry representatives from around the globe.
In 2011 AWME brought together 300 musicians, over 460 local and international delegates and over 8500 audience members for four days of music, workshops, seminars and showcase concerts.
Artists that have showcased at AWME since 2008 have secured substantial outcomes including: export, touring and festival opportunities such as Glastonbury (UK), Big Chill (UK), Sierra Nevada World Music Festival (Ca, USA), various WOMADs, Fuji Rock (Japan), Sakifo Festival (Reunion Islands), Colours of Ostrava Festival (Czech Republic), Ulsan World Music Festival (South Korea), Festival Mundial (The Netherlands), numerous Australian festivals including Bluesfest as well as deals with booking agents and record labels locally and abroad, increased media presence and much more.
Previous showcase performances have included Femi Kuti & The Positive Force (Nigeria), The Congos (Jamaica), Groundation (USA), Mulatu Astatke (Ethiopia), Mercan Dede (Turkey), Blue King Brown, Archie Roach, Katchafire (NZ), Dan Sultan, The Public Opinion Afro Orchestra, Mad Professor (UK), King Kapisi (NZ), The Raah Project, Mista Savona, Graveyard Train, Busby Marou, Frank Yamma, Jeff Lang, Narasirato (Solomon Islands), Lindigo (Réunion Island), The Woohoo Revue, Electric Wire Hustle (NZ), Tijuana Cartel, The Red Eyes, Skipping Girl Vinegar, Lotek, Kylie Auldist, The Last Kinection, Moab Stringband (PNG), Dubmarine, Moana and the Tribe (NZ), Kora (NZ), Brothablack, George Telek (PNG), The Chooky Dancers + many more.
An example of previous AWME delegates includes representatives from Glastonbury & Big Chill Festivals (UK), Fuji Rock Festival (Japan), Sakifo Festival (Réunion Island), Roskilde Festival (Denmark), Sierra Nevada World Music Festival (USA), Ottawa Festivals (Canada), Festival Mundial (The Netherlands), Festival Timitar (Morocco), Sziget Festival (Hungary), WOMEX (Europe), Babel Med (France), Rainforest World Music Festival (Malaysia), Popkomm (Germany), WOMADelaide, Bluesfest, Woodford Folk Festival, The Dreaming Festival, Sydney Festival, Darwin Festival, Queensland Music Festival, Meredith Music Festival, Adelaide Festival of the Arts, as well as from Planet Company MGM, Mushroom Music, Cumbancha (USA), Bacana Booking Agency (France), The Agency Group (USA), Earthbeat Booking Agency (The Netherlands), World Music Network (UK), Sandcastle Music, Premier Artists, Frontier Touring, Bigsound, Sounds Australia, Fuse Music, Skinnyfish Music, APRA + many more.
Artist showcase applications for AWME 2012 are open through the AWME website www.awme.com.au
AWME 2012: Thursday 15 – Sunday 18 November. Melbourne, Australia
Published: 25 Feb 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk