- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Check out @SoundsAustralia's Thinking Global tour, travelling around the country right now! http://t.co/KAO2cHu8r5Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkCall for a cross-portfolio federal government approach to funding the contemporary popular music industry http://t.co/feti7Nsa6Z
- 2 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: .@APRA @Music_Aust @AusAAM @ausindies Call for cross-portfolio approach to funding Contemporary Popular Music Ind. http://t…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: #traveldeals #donedirtcheap #wevegotyourback @TheMusicComAu @TravelBeyondOz http://t.co/3wgEwcUMaJRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 22 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @artsqueensland: Happy hums! Tix now on sale for #BIGSOUND2015: http://t.co/ThjjBIBu8p #livemusic #brisbane @BIGSOUNDtweets @QMusicNetwo…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkFind Out What You Need To Set Up Your Own Recording Studio From The Ground Up! Free QMusic Hook Up Session Next Week http://t.co/est6HtWVvu
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkHelp Us Create A Vision For The QLD Music Industry! http://t.co/DUr2GH5SGI
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @themusicnetwork: Music bodies, charities, call out for tax deductible donations. http://t.co/h45ZeDEcux @musicwa @QMusicNetwork @musicn…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Live Announces First 50 Artists For Australia's Biggest Festival Of New Music http://t.co/Y7xEq4jfYu
- 10 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 5 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @CraigFossey: Industry conversation about the Brandis Arts budget is not going away soon...here is the opinion of @QMusicNetwork http://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @musiciio: 'Always on the UP...@QMusicNetwork is a great support... ' @bobbyalu http://t.co/JhYNRyGGWY #brisbanemusicscene #livemusic #…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
Last Chance to Enter MusicOz!
Time is running out for you to enter Musicoz, the biggest Independent Music Awards ever held in Australia. Entries close 31st March and hopefully most artists will have applied by now. But if you havent entered yet take this as your last minute reminder - the time for Musicoz is now!
The 2012 exposure platform will draw the largest audience achieved to date, with the likes of YouTube promoting the awards through YouTube plus its 54m Facebook Fans, BigPond Music through it's massive platform plus "I Like My Music Loud" with 4.5m Facebook Fans coming on board to get behind the many and talented Australian Artists.
This year's event is a live show and will provide critical exposure to all entrants. Musicoz announces the following performances at the Sydney Opera House on Tuesday 15th May 2012:
1) Dallas Frasca
2) Kid Mac Ft Mickey Avalon (from USA)
3) I AM SAM Ft Sarah McLeod
4) Screaming Bikini
5) A special performance by Fiona Joy Hawkins
Plus 5 or more artists will be selected from Musicoz entrants to perform at the Sydney Opera House on 15th May 2012. Get to Musicoz now to enter!
Published: 22 Feb 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).