- 17 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 13 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 13 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkOpportunity Alert! for emerging Gold Coast musicians: Indie Now's 6-month Professional Development Programs - http://t.co/YkOQopy0bd
- 30 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 19 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: ANNOUNCEMENT: Preferred supplier deal between @AMINetwork & @TravelBeyondOz set to aid Australian musicians travel http://t…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 16 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @indie_100: It's official! This year is your final chance to participate in the #Indie100. Apply now - http://t.co/lX4vJrqI2k http://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 12 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: AMIN recently conducted a survey of its members relating to financial matters & travel habits. Read the full report : http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Who's up to party?! Get your tix the 2015 QMAs here: http://t.co/mGf5V7pt0c MON 30 MAR @Bris_Powerhouse http://t.co/K…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Get your votes in for .@BOQ People's Choice Awards! VOTE & WIN! Round 1 closes midnight tonight - http://t.co/grjX0pc…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 26 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr_QLD: Win tickets to @QldMusicAwards at @Bris_Powerhouse 30 March (valued at $80) @QMusicNetwork - http://t.co/OP4EkQ9Jmg http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 23 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Feb@QMusicNetwork@AWME thanks for letting us know. We'll spread the word!
- 19 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @Andrew_McMillen: My fellow speakers include the great @JennyValentish, @SixFtHick + @KelliePlaysBass. Register here: http://t.co/FnTMoW…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @612brisbane: Getting ready to chat about the @QMusicNetwork nominees and awards - http://t.co/WwNIKKAU3gRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 16 Feb@QMusicNetworkWestfield Garden City are giving one local band the chance to score a big break of $5,000 CASH + MORE PRIZES! http://t.co/aICdclYSjo
- 16 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetwork
Seeking a Client Development Officer
Human Ventures is now seeking a Client Development Officer for its 'lowercase' initiative, a social enterprise by and for young people. Get your application in before Monday 23rd April.
A bit about the role of Client Development Officer for 'lowercase'
Reporting directly to the 'lowercase' Co-ordinator and Human Ventures Creative Director, the Client Development Officer will play an integral role in the ongoing development of this initiative. The Client Development Officer is responsible for generating sales and marketing the initiative to a diverse array of clients. They will identify and engage new clients across the corporate, government and community sectors, and re-engage current and past clients. Working in collaboration with the lowercase Coordinator; Creative Director; and the General Manager, the Client Development Officer will implement and update (as required) the Sales and Marketing Strategy, and will also establish, nurture and grow external and internal relationships and communications with clients.
Ultimately, the success of the role will be measured by the profitability and sustainability of the 'lowercase' initiative. The CDO will have the opportunity to make the role their own and flourish within the organisation. In addition, there is the potential for this role to develop into a full time position if a sufficient volume of work is generated.
Applications close Monday 23rd April 2012. Check out www.human.org.au/we-are-hiring/
Published: 03 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).