- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Brisbane high school band The Missing are our Featured Artist of the week! https://t.co/XcFBwa4b8B http://t.co/Ctpz9jAw…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkThe Billy Thorpe Scholarship is open for applications! Apply now if you're an emerging QLD musician or band - http://t.co/7qjTPhaO10
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Leanne Tennant is our first featured QMA entry! http://t.co/NH25sYCrMw 2015 QMAs presented by @BOQ and @hutchies1912 ht…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr_QLD: With @QldMusicAwards nominations now open, we chat with 2013 Urban winner @BlaqCarrie26 @QMusicNetwork #QMAs #music - htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @IanWalker_MP: Congrats 2014 #GrantMcLennan finalists #TheKiteStringTangle #TheTroublewithTempleton #MosmanAlder #JackieMarshall http://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetworkTURN UP! a free event of professional development, insight and performances is on this Thursday. More info here - https://t.co/SNg9R3gDiT
- 16 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 15 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: In Brisbane on 18 Nov, @MusicCouncilAus and @QMusicNetwork present 'Music Copyright – the Artist and the Internet'. http://t.co/S…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @aaqld: Want help writing grant apps? Call us today to book @artsqueensland's grant writing workshop tomoz @ 5.30pm details http://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Sep@QMusicNetworkRT @G20Cultural: Its here! The epic Music Program line-up. 24 days of free music across Brisbane as part of the #G20Cultural... http://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 26 Sep@QMusicNetworkMid-career music managers in Aus and NZ, you only have til Monday to apply for CONTROL - get your business growing! http://t.co/VgzJlcQlIG
- 24 Sep@QMusicNetwork
Seeking a Client Development Officer
Human Ventures is now seeking a Client Development Officer for its 'lowercase' initiative, a social enterprise by and for young people. Get your application in before Monday 23rd April.
A bit about the role of Client Development Officer for 'lowercase'
Reporting directly to the 'lowercase' Co-ordinator and Human Ventures Creative Director, the Client Development Officer will play an integral role in the ongoing development of this initiative. The Client Development Officer is responsible for generating sales and marketing the initiative to a diverse array of clients. They will identify and engage new clients across the corporate, government and community sectors, and re-engage current and past clients. Working in collaboration with the lowercase Coordinator; Creative Director; and the General Manager, the Client Development Officer will implement and update (as required) the Sales and Marketing Strategy, and will also establish, nurture and grow external and internal relationships and communications with clients.
Ultimately, the success of the role will be measured by the profitability and sustainability of the 'lowercase' initiative. The CDO will have the opportunity to make the role their own and flourish within the organisation. In addition, there is the potential for this role to develop into a full time position if a sufficient volume of work is generated.
Applications close Monday 23rd April 2012. Check out www.human.org.au/we-are-hiring/
Published: 03 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).