- 3 Dec@QMusicNetworkRT @AnnastaciaMP: Congrats to Brissie singer-songwriter Hannah Macklin, winner of 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @thetriffi…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: 60+ judges announced for 2017 @QldMusicAwards as entries near closing date: https://t.co/pcoCYSW6Gd https://t.co/giGa0nK…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @4ZZZ: We're gearing up to launch a lil something real soon... keep your eyes (and ears) peeled?? #ZedHot100 https://t.co/flKhUWujJnRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkApplications for 2017 Billy Thorpe Scholarship are closing soon! ? ? ? ? ?? Start your app today via our website… https://t.co/hMBzbQyZxc
- 11 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@CrowbarBris wants you to say no to plastic straws with its new request-only policy for the tubey little bastards: http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 9 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @MusicMattersANZ: Congratulations to the finalists in the @artsqueensland, @APRAAMCOS and @QMusicNetwork Grant McLennan Fellowship. http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @bmagBrisbane: #Brisbane's got talent. The finalists for this year's #GrantMcLennanFellowship have been announced. https://t.co/EFjDeKbj…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: If you're an Australian artist, manager, booking agent or promoter please fill out this @APRAAMCOS survey: https://t.co/V8f8krpkgXRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@LeanneTennant @BecLaughton @mko_sun & @SegaDreamboat named as finalists for 2016 $25k Grant McLennan Fellowship: https…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Nov@QMusicNetworkRT @VandaYoungComp: $150,000 in prizes! The 2016 @IntlSongComp deadline is this Friday! Enter your songs at https://t.co/vEKLYqSVwK https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @brisbanecityqld: Kick-start your creative idea with a $25,000 grant. Hurry, only one week left to apply for the Innovation Award! https…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisFestival: Love contemporary music? Want to bring acts to Bris in 2017 & 2018? Apply today, be a Contemporary Music Programmer! http…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @AusAAM: We've just announced the successful mentees for 2016 Artist Manager Mentor Program + announced our new ED! https://t.co/uhNhzCC…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
Seeking a Client Development Officer
Human Ventures is now seeking a Client Development Officer for its 'lowercase' initiative, a social enterprise by and for young people. Get your application in before Monday 23rd April.
A bit about the role of Client Development Officer for 'lowercase'
Reporting directly to the 'lowercase' Co-ordinator and Human Ventures Creative Director, the Client Development Officer will play an integral role in the ongoing development of this initiative. The Client Development Officer is responsible for generating sales and marketing the initiative to a diverse array of clients. They will identify and engage new clients across the corporate, government and community sectors, and re-engage current and past clients. Working in collaboration with the lowercase Coordinator; Creative Director; and the General Manager, the Client Development Officer will implement and update (as required) the Sales and Marketing Strategy, and will also establish, nurture and grow external and internal relationships and communications with clients.
Ultimately, the success of the role will be measured by the profitability and sustainability of the 'lowercase' initiative. The CDO will have the opportunity to make the role their own and flourish within the organisation. In addition, there is the potential for this role to develop into a full time position if a sufficient volume of work is generated.
Applications close Monday 23rd April 2012. Check out www.human.org.au/we-are-hiring/
Published: 03 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk