- 9 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkWe're coming to the business end of these Australia Council funding rounds, with two closing next week! http://t.co/ffJ3wHmBRy
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetworkRegister now for tomorrow night's electonic music workshop. It's the last of our free October PD workshop series! http://t.co/b0wiR0n3li
- 22 Oct@QMusicNetworkGrants galore!! Well, four to be exact. Applications are open across a number of opportunities in music through OzCo: http://t.co/jMIhLB5u1S
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Oct@QMusicNetworkJoin us in the Queen St Mall tomorrow afternoon from 2pm for a very special performance of the Songs of Roma House: http://t.co/HAIbCPF9xA
- 11 Oct@QMusicNetworkReminder: local bands and DJs, you have until 5pm Monday to get on this! http://t.co/hNJYkAvmpZ
- 10 Oct@QMusicNetworkIs your music Australian Music Prize -worthy? Make sure you've submitted your 2013-released album. http://t.co/Te59ZKkiIz
- 8 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Sep@QMusicNetworkSupport Coffee Break in getting behind an excellent cause! http://t.co/jskYDwypEu
- 24 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Sep@QMusicNetworkRELEASE apps close at midnight! Last chance for you label owners to be a part of the program and watch your work grow http://t.co/yQ3lX7bD0X
- 19 Sep@QMusicNetworkRun an independent label? Want to learn how to grow your business? RELEASE Workshop applications are open now! http://t.co/yQ3lX7bD0X
- 11 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Aug@QMusicNetworkMore BIG news for BIGSOUND, with the final program and showcases announced for BIGSOUND Music+Design today! http://t.co/2Gs1kbsYPM
- 8 Aug@QMusicNetworkIMPORTANT: BIGSOUND Special Rate registrations close at midnight tonight. Don't say you weren't warned! http://t.co/lMAvImaAB8
- 7 Aug@QMusicNetwork
QMA 2013 Finalist Katie Noonan
Seeking a Client Development Officer
Human Ventures is now seeking a Client Development Officer for its 'lowercase' initiative, a social enterprise by and for young people. Get your application in before Monday 23rd April.
A bit about the role of Client Development Officer for 'lowercase'
Reporting directly to the 'lowercase' Co-ordinator and Human Ventures Creative Director, the Client Development Officer will play an integral role in the ongoing development of this initiative. The Client Development Officer is responsible for generating sales and marketing the initiative to a diverse array of clients. They will identify and engage new clients across the corporate, government and community sectors, and re-engage current and past clients. Working in collaboration with the lowercase Coordinator; Creative Director; and the General Manager, the Client Development Officer will implement and update (as required) the Sales and Marketing Strategy, and will also establish, nurture and grow external and internal relationships and communications with clients.
Ultimately, the success of the role will be measured by the profitability and sustainability of the 'lowercase' initiative. The CDO will have the opportunity to make the role their own and flourish within the organisation. In addition, there is the potential for this role to develop into a full time position if a sufficient volume of work is generated.
Applications close Monday 23rd April 2012. Check out www.human.org.au/we-are-hiring/
Published: 03 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk