- 31 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @paradigmprint: These eyeballs are gonna be huge! #bigsound16 @QMusicNetwork @paradigmprint ??? https://t.co/aKTpDExkg3Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 18 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @CBAA_: Get music from artists playing @BIGSOUNDtweets for your #communityradio station or program via @AmrapsAirIt: https://t.co/uj1RxE…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @triplejunearthd: We just announced our Unearthed @BIGSOUNDtweets Stage Lineup + these winners! https://t.co/PYiIfzepow https://t.co/Wg7…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: Great to see Cal from Rake at the Brisbane Community Cup Launch @AFLQ @ReclinkAus https://t.co/PWlbHaN44uRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 2 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AmrapsAirIt: Get music by @BIGSOUNDtweets showcasing musicians @clairybrowne @MikeNoga & more in a special AirIt playlist here: https:/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Aug@QMusicNetworkRT @AAABackstage: Entry for the tenth Grant McLennan Fellowship are now open! @QMusicNetwork > https://t.co/WxMTF1Wnl9Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @BrisComCup: The balls have been pumped and ready for New Farm Park @AFLQ @ReclinkAus @4ZZZ @AndrewBartlettRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 29 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Nominations are open for the 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship:? https://t.co/LMlxINpc0h https://t.co/4i6XGslH7MRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Want to improve your networks in the industry? @QMusicNetwork is holding a networking night at @thezooooo on Aug 4. https://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: Noms open for 2016 Grant McLennan Fellowship. @QMusicNetwork @artsqueensland @APRAAMCOS https://t.co/iS2JFLxTFD https://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork@inigo_music Hey! We've been looking at something like this for some time! Might be some news soon, stay tuned!
- 19 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Hi @Queensland - we'll be coming to you next Wed and facilitating a masterclass panel with @QMusicNetwork https://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
Seeking a Client Development Officer
Human Ventures is now seeking a Client Development Officer for its 'lowercase' initiative, a social enterprise by and for young people. Get your application in before Monday 23rd April.
A bit about the role of Client Development Officer for 'lowercase'
Reporting directly to the 'lowercase' Co-ordinator and Human Ventures Creative Director, the Client Development Officer will play an integral role in the ongoing development of this initiative. The Client Development Officer is responsible for generating sales and marketing the initiative to a diverse array of clients. They will identify and engage new clients across the corporate, government and community sectors, and re-engage current and past clients. Working in collaboration with the lowercase Coordinator; Creative Director; and the General Manager, the Client Development Officer will implement and update (as required) the Sales and Marketing Strategy, and will also establish, nurture and grow external and internal relationships and communications with clients.
Ultimately, the success of the role will be measured by the profitability and sustainability of the 'lowercase' initiative. The CDO will have the opportunity to make the role their own and flourish within the organisation. In addition, there is the potential for this role to develop into a full time position if a sufficient volume of work is generated.
Applications close Monday 23rd April 2012. Check out www.human.org.au/we-are-hiring/
Published: 03 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk