- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
- 2 May@QMusicNetworkFor all with burning copyright questions, the Australian Copyright Council is hosting this workshop Monday May 13: http://t.co/KrVR2b9dHm
CIIC Biztro Consultations
The Creative Industries Innovation Centre is providing a limited amount of free one-on-one sessions with a Business Advisor.
Sole traders and start-up endeavors in most creative fields have an opportunity to sit down and discuss strategic planning, finances, human resources, marketing and intellectual property among others.
Taking place on the last Friday of every month, between 9.30am and 4.30pm, up to five, 1 hour sessions are available per session. The next CIIC Biztro will take place on Friday the 29th of June.
Registration for the meetings all other enquires are handled through the CIIC website.
Published: 02 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk