- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
Programming Intern Position at the Sydney Festival
Sydney Festival is currently seeking an enthusiastic Intern to join its Programming Team. This is a paid position and is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, only.
The Intern will work closely with the Sydney Festival Program Manager and take an active role in the team responsible for developing and implementing the 2013 Sydney Festival Music Program.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual aspiring to a career in the music industry.
Please download the job description for further details.
Applications close 22 June, 2012.
Published: 13 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk