- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
BIGSOUND Live Expands & Announces 50 Artists
BIGSOUND Live is pleased to announce that thanks to new major sponsor oztix, the event has been further extended for 2012 to host 120 of the world’s hottest artists in twelve Fortitude Valley venues over two nights, September 12 and 13.
The new artist announcement features over 50 artists and is headed by The Aston Shuffle, Closure in Moscow, Ball Park Music, Henry Wagons, Strange Talk and Emperors. The lineup will also include the legendary David Bridie, Adelaide’s favourite facial hair aficionados The Beards and country star Catherine Britt, bringing a depth and variety to what has become the annual industry gathering for the music community together across the breadth of its diverse genres.
Proof of BIGSOUND’s lure for international artists is evident with the inclusion also of Starsailor’s James Walsh (UK), The Darcys (Canada), All the Young (UK) and Cairo Knife Fight (NZ) among others. These names are added to the previously announced line-up including Violent Soho, Oliver Tank and more.
"The number of artists and showcasing venues for BIGSOUND LIVE has doubled in the last two years. This, along with the quality and diversity of artists showcasing ensures that this is a must attend event for the global music community”, said BIGSOUND programmer Graham Ashton.
BIGSOUND Live’s major partnership with national ticketing company oztix extends a long association which further assists the growth of the event. "BIGSOUND is Australia's biggest and best annual music industry event and oztix is extremely excited and proud to be sponsoring BIGSOUND Live this year. oztix is Australia's largest independent ticketing company, so it just makes sense to partner with Australia's largest music industry bash!" said oztix CEO Brian “Smash” Chladil.
Tickets for BIGSOUND are now available at the Special Rate HERE until July 31 and includes entry to all official conference sessions, parties, after-parties and BIGSOUND Live music events.
Tickets for BIGSOUND Live only are available through oztix for just $45+BF for one night (60 bands) or $69+BF for both nights (120 bands).
BIGSOUND LIVE ARTISTS:
The Aston Shuffle
Ben Lee - Artist (AUS/USA)
Published: 20 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk