- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
International Songwriting Competition Submissions
The International Songwriting Competition (ISC) is Now Taking Submissions. Now is your chance to enter what the NY Times calls “the songwriting competition to take note of,” and for a chance to share in over $150,000 in cash and prizes, including a Grand Prize of $25,000 cash and over $25,000 in prizes.
Renowned for having the most prestigious judges of any music competition in the world, ISC’s judging panel is comprised of high-profile recording artists and influential music industry professionals.
Judges for this year include: Tom Waits, Jeff Beck, Nas, Martina McBride, Bernie Taupin (Elton John Lyricist), Janelle Monae, Monte Lipman (President of Universal Republic Records), and many more.
The deadline for entries is September 20, so get your submissions in soon!
For entry information and a complete list of judges, please visit www.songwritingcompetition.com
Published: 28 Aug 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk