- 19 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks: Realise Your Dream, thanks to the British Council! http://t.co/KCzrW3B8Sz
- 14 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Music+Design is here! http://t.co/EKAk0owf3u
- 12 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks! Submissions for the Vanda & Young Songwriting competition close one the 21st of this month. http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 31 May@QMusicNetworkDo you work in light, video & sound? Igneous are hosting workshops from US artist Ian Winters on the Isadora program. http://t.co/ojIdS8QHA2
- 30 May@QMusicNetwork
- 28 May@QMusicNetwork
- 27 May@QMusicNetworkBrisbane, Gold Coast, Warwick, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast our Round & Round, Up & Down Tour is coming to you! http://t.co/H5X3gmL32v
- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
Live Performance Returns are Due
APRA Members - If you've been gigging over the last financial year, don't forget that the Live Performance Returns are due Friday 31st August. To login, click here.
Play live? Submit a Live Performance Return (LPR) before August 31 to get paid!
Songwriters who play live can be paid for their efforts by submitting an APRA Live Performance Return (LPR) before August 31, 2012.
APRA members should register all the songs they’ve played live in pubs, clubs and other public places over the past twelve months, so songwriters can receive payments for the performance of their original music in November this year.
LPRs have supported the business and the craft of songwriters throughout Australia’s live music scene, paying for everything from new guitars through to touring costs.
“It really is a godsend,” said Kevin Bennet, long-time APRA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander member, who has reaped the rewards of submitting a Live Performance Return since the 1980s.
Please download the PDF for full press release as well as an information sheet on Live Performance Returns.
More info available at http://www.apra-amcos.com.au
Published: 30 Aug 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk