- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
Bringing You the Alpha Experience
Westpac’s Alpha Experience is a dedicated banking and wealth management service designed specifically for professionals in the entertainment industry. Created exclusively for Australia’s entertainment talent, a dedicated team of experts is highly familiar to your needs and totally committed to bringing you a world-class financial service.
Westpac’s Entertainment specialists are dedicated to help Australia’s talented performers to make the most of their extraordinary achievements by bringing them the Alpha Experience.
By fitting services and solutions to your world, Westpac’s Entertainment team will help you to optimize your financial opportunities, cover the risks and set yourself up for life.
Westpac provides a dedicated banker for you, there for you when you need it. And, as your needs change, your banker will be able to connect you to a full range of tailored financial solutions and expertise from across The Westpac Group.
Want to know more?
Call Westpac Entertainment on 1300 659 065 or visit www.alphaexperience.com.au
Published: 06 Oct 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk