- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
QMusic and Virgin Australia win AbaF Partnership Award recognising HOME compilation success
QMusic and Virgin Australia have collected the Queensland ‘Partnership Award’ at the Australian Business Arts Foundation Awards (AbaF). The award recognised the beneficial results gained from the successful HOME compilation CDs – a collection of the finest Queensland and Australian indigenous music artists. The CD showcases the work of these musicians to a growing global audience.
QMusic and Virgin Australia have developed several initiatives to assist Indigenous artists break through to the mainstream music community through compilation CDs, performances, a dedicated in-flight Indigenous music channel and much more.
The best relationships between the arts, business and donors were honoured and celebrated at the 12th annual Australia Business Arts Foundation (AbaF) Awards in Queensland on Tuesday 11 September.
The winners of the AbaF Awards in Queensland go on to compete at the AbaF Awards 2012 national dinner to be held in Melbourne on Tuesday 23 October 2012.?
Each year the prestigious AbaF Awards honour the finest relationships between the private sector and the arts in the areas of partnering, volunteering, access and giving.
The Awards are designed to give prominence to the ways in which the arts, business and donors can work together to effectively achieve shared objectives.
Read about all the winners from the AbaF Awards in Queensland here
Published: 26 Sep 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk