- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
Hungry Kids of Hungary and Ball Park Music 'Come Together' for the Flood Appeal
A recent collaboration between Brisbane bands HUNGRY KIDS OF HUNGARY and BALL PARK MUSIC on The Beatles' classic Abbey Road track opener 'Come Together' is now available exclusively on iTunes.
Recorded with super-producer MAGOO at his Applewood Studios only a couple of weeks ago, the song is currently soundtracking the Together Brisbane campaign, an initative designed to essentially show the world that Brisbane is well and truly open for business again post-floods.
All profits raised from the sale of the digital track will go straight to the Brisbane Lord Mayor's Community Disaster Relief Appeal Fund.
You can purchase the track on iTunes.
Published: 28 Apr 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk