- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
Peats Ridge Festival Artist Applications Now Open
Peats Ridge is back in 2010, and will be opening their doors to artists to apply for a chance to perform. Online artist applications are now open.
Held over New Years, from December 29th to January 1st, in the Glenworth Valley NSW, the 2010 instalment of Peats Ridge is sure to amaze and inspire. Encompassing music, art and culture the Festival is a wealth of fresh and innovative creativity.
Whether you are an emerging or established act; interstate, or international, an online application form guarantees a fair selection process in this high profile festival.
Musically Peats Ridge is open to an eclectic range of music, from folk to indie, roots to reggae, electronic to funk, world music to hip hop and soul to blues. In past years many artists have played their first festival show of what becomes an extremely successful career, while other high profile artists from Australia and overseas have also been accepted through this same application process.
Artist applications close July 19. Click here for more information, and to apply.
Published: 09 Jun 2010 by QMusic Newsdesk