- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
QAC Regional Arts Fund Community Project Program Applications Closing Soon
Queensland Arts Council's Regional Arts Fund offers between $5,000 and $30,000 for regional community arts projects. he Regional Arts Fund (RAF) is a devolved Australian Government funding program from the Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA). RAF supports projects by regionally based artists and arts organisations that result in arts and cultural development activity in regional, remote and isolated Queensland communities.
The Regional Arts Fund Community Project Program is assessed by the RAF Assessment Panel. All project proposals must meet all RAF program criteria. Only in special circumstances will RAF support the entire cost of a project. Proposals that identify support (both cash and in-kind) for projects from other funding sources or generate income will be viewed more favorably.
Assistance available for this category will be from a minimum of $5,000 up to a maximum of $30,000. It is anticipated that the majority of grants awarded in this category will be for short-term projects in the range of $15,000 - $30,000.
Applications close Friday August 13.
For details, and to apply, click here.
Published: 28 Jul 2010 by QMusic Newsdesk