- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
Sound Summit 2011 Applications Now Open
Sound Summit is a 4 day festival of independent and innovative music featuring national and international artists, occurring on the October long weekend alongside the This Is Not Art annual festival.
Since 2000, Sound Summit has given musicians, producers, composers, labels, promoters, industry and fans a chance to perform, discuss, learn, teach, interact and argue in front of an audience of like minded peers in an environment that encourages the global exchange of ideas, techniques and trends.
They are now calling for proposals for this year’s festival, from a broader spectrum of participants than ever before! If your practice relates to independent, exciting and emerging music in any way than they want to hear from you – musicians, producers, artists, filmmakers, authors, journalists, publications and fans.
They're interested in receiving proposals that explore any aspect of contemporary music – be it technological, political, theoretical, media, industry, fan or practice based.
For information about how to apply visit the Sound Summit Website.
Applications will close on Sunday June 5th.
Published: 26 May 2011 by QMusic Newsdesk