- 19 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks: Realise Your Dream, thanks to the British Council! http://t.co/KCzrW3B8Sz
- 14 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Music+Design is here! http://t.co/EKAk0owf3u
- 12 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks! Submissions for the Vanda & Young Songwriting competition close one the 21st of this month. http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 31 May@QMusicNetworkDo you work in light, video & sound? Igneous are hosting workshops from US artist Ian Winters on the Isadora program. http://t.co/ojIdS8QHA2
- 30 May@QMusicNetwork
- 28 May@QMusicNetwork
- 27 May@QMusicNetworkBrisbane, Gold Coast, Warwick, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast our Round & Round, Up & Down Tour is coming to you! http://t.co/H5X3gmL32v
- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk