- 30 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 19 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: ANNOUNCEMENT: Preferred supplier deal between @AMINetwork & @TravelBeyondOz set to aid Australian musicians travel http://t…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 16 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @indie_100: It's official! This year is your final chance to participate in the #Indie100. Apply now - http://t.co/lX4vJrqI2k http://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 12 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: AMIN recently conducted a survey of its members relating to financial matters & travel habits. Read the full report : http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 4 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Who's up to party?! Get your tix the 2015 QMAs here: http://t.co/mGf5V7pt0c MON 30 MAR @Bris_Powerhouse http://t.co/K…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Get your votes in for .@BOQ People's Choice Awards! VOTE & WIN! Round 1 closes midnight tonight - http://t.co/grjX0pc…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 26 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr_QLD: Win tickets to @QldMusicAwards at @Bris_Powerhouse 30 March (valued at $80) @QMusicNetwork - http://t.co/OP4EkQ9Jmg http:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 23 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 20 Feb@QMusicNetwork@AWME thanks for letting us know. We'll spread the word!
- 19 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @Andrew_McMillen: My fellow speakers include the great @JennyValentish, @SixFtHick + @KelliePlaysBass. Register here: http://t.co/FnTMoW…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Feb@QMusicNetworkRT @612brisbane: Getting ready to chat about the @QMusicNetwork nominees and awards - http://t.co/WwNIKKAU3gRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 16 Feb@QMusicNetworkWestfield Garden City are giving one local band the chance to score a big break of $5,000 CASH + MORE PRIZES! http://t.co/aICdclYSjo
- 16 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 2 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 29 Jan@QMusicNetworkValentine's Busk are looking for volunteers on the 14th Feb. Good for those interested in events and the arts: http://t.co/v8Kpdjdgs3
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).