- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: Check out @SoundsAustralia's Thinking Global tour, travelling around the country right now! http://t.co/KAO2cHu8r5Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkCall for a cross-portfolio federal government approach to funding the contemporary popular music industry http://t.co/feti7Nsa6Z
- 2 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: .@APRA @Music_Aust @AusAAM @ausindies Call for cross-portfolio approach to funding Contemporary Popular Music Ind. http://t…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 24 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @AMINetwork: #traveldeals #donedirtcheap #wevegotyourback @TheMusicComAu @TravelBeyondOz http://t.co/3wgEwcUMaJRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 22 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @artsqueensland: Happy hums! Tix now on sale for #BIGSOUND2015: http://t.co/ThjjBIBu8p #livemusic #brisbane @BIGSOUNDtweets @QMusicNetwo…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkFind Out What You Need To Set Up Your Own Recording Studio From The Ground Up! Free QMusic Hook Up Session Next Week http://t.co/est6HtWVvu
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkHelp Us Create A Vision For The QLD Music Industry! http://t.co/DUr2GH5SGI
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @themusicnetwork: Music bodies, charities, call out for tax deductible donations. http://t.co/h45ZeDEcux @musicwa @QMusicNetwork @musicn…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 19 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Live Announces First 50 Artists For Australia's Biggest Festival Of New Music http://t.co/Y7xEq4jfYu
- 10 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 5 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @CraigFossey: Industry conversation about the Brandis Arts budget is not going away soon...here is the opinion of @QMusicNetwork http://…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 1 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 1 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @musiciio: 'Always on the UP...@QMusicNetwork is a great support... ' @bobbyalu http://t.co/JhYNRyGGWY #brisbanemusicscene #livemusic #…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
Positions Vacant at the Australia Council for the Arts
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts Division of the Australia Council for the Arts has positions vacant for an Indigenous Project Manager (3 months) and an Assistant Program Officer (12 months).
In these roles, you will communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, arts organisations and communities to assist them to claim, control and enhance their cultural inheritance through a diverse range of arts projects from music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts and crafts, cultural development and international activity.
The Assistant Program Officer will be providing information to people applying for grants, maintaining accurate and confidential records, and using computer and office systems. They will need to have good communication skills, both written and verbal and have a good eye for detail. They will also demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to manage many tasks with competing deadlines.
The Indigenous Projects Manager will be supporting a number of national and international arts projects, inter-government liaison and supporting important working relationships.
For more information on both positions visit www.australiacouncil.gov.au
Applications close Monday 13 February 2012.
Published: 31 Jan 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).